Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Essentially, yes. The examining boards keep some kind of archive I imagine but it wouldn't be open to public access. I am making an assumption that they keep an archive, I don't know for sure that they do. If you're desperate to know, I know someone who will know for sure, I can ask them for you?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

isohunt is good for tv/films, but I don't know that any torrent site is good for music. Filestube worth a look for albums, as long as you don't mind getting frustrated by the number of dead links you'll end up clicking because stuff's been taken off the filesharing site.

Alternatively, the simplest solution would be to just use something else to rip youtube songs. I use http://www.video2mp3.net/ but there's a million of them out there.

• Paid Members
Filestube worth a look for albums, as long as you don't mind getting frustrated by the number of dead links you'll end up clicking because stuff's been taken off the filesharing site.

This has been pissing me off something chronic recently, I know as a thief I have no right to complain but it sucks.

A bit of really basic computer help here. I'm doing a wordpad document with one of those giant illustrated logos made out of text as part of some promotional bumpf I'm doing for a music project that I'm sending to a friend. Anyway, all I need is an S. It's pretty hard to describe, so here's a very-crude T, as an example:

ta6936.png

Does anyone knows the term for this, or even better an example of S that I can nick?

Due for upgrade in 6 weeks, thinking of getting an Iphone for the first time, probably the 4S

Two quick questions

Is the Youtube on an Iphone the same as on a PC? The Youtube on my Windows 7 Phone has comparitively fuck all videos available on it

Can you make a Pictures folder seperate from your Camera Roll? Don't really like having pictures of my lovely nieces and nephews next to Lucy Pinder with her tits out

Archived