Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin and Perry Go Large???

Film directed and starring Harry Enfield from the year 2000. It was an extension of one his character, Kevin the teenager, who in this hit film went to Ibiza and got laid. Not his best stuff, but fairly entertaining.

Quick bump, cos this has been bugging me for a while. Where have I heard "Seacrest.. out"? I know it's that geek from American Idol's catchphrase but I swear I've heard it in a TV show, maybe specifically a cartoon. Any ideas?

I'm 95% sure you've never heard it anywhere else....

Seacrest created a new sign-off phrase for himself, "Seacrest . . . Out", with hopes that it would become a catch phrase. Unfortunately, it was so poorly received that both the catch phrase and Seacrest became the targets of derision and lampooning; in 2006 he stopped using it.

I'm 95% sure you've never heard it anywhere else....

Seacrest created a new sign-off phrase for himself, "Seacrest . . . Out", with hopes that it would become a catch phrase. Unfortunately, it was so poorly received that both the catch phrase and Seacrest became the targets of derision and lampooning; in 2006 he stopped using it.

I think I might have heard it watching Harvey Birdman, I'll have to keep a look out when I'm watching the episodes I've seen again. :nerd:

Ok another random question, this time about the male body, oh yes. Having been enjoying a tipple with a group of female friends, they brought to my attention that they all find those creases/folds at your lower abdomin and groin area real turn ons.

I lack them, but have always wondered how do you get them? Have I got too much fat in that area? Do I lack muscle? Whats the deal?

Ok another random question, this time about the male body, oh yes. Having been enjoying a tipple with a group of female friends, they brought to my attention that they all find those creases/folds at your lower abdomin and groin area real turn ons.I lack them, but have always wondered how do you get them? Have I got too much fat in that area? Do I lack muscle? Whats the deal?

Yeah they're generally for skinny cunts, but you can get them by touching your toes regluarly from standing without bending your knees. Might take a while though.

Associated Dairies - formerly their name.Who was the guy on Top Gear on Sunday who turned up first to the celebrity track day but whose name nobody knew?

Archived