Tattoo loving time

Guest bispham seasider

Guest bispham seasider

I spent just under four hours getting the first stage of a tattoo on my upper back today. A big complex Anglo-Saxon image that I found on the internet and liked so they adapted it for me.I've got other tattoos and this one was my latest, but boy do they hurt on your back especially filling in the colouring. I'm going to take a picture of this fucker when it calms down. The second stage is one on my lower back to complement this one. Then I have two more booked in. Oh the joys of getting tattoos, and once you get one you have to get more. But mind over matter does help a little and after a couple of hours of it, you just get used to being in pain.So it just made me think - who else on here has tattoos, what do you have and where? Any pictures of them?

I’m often umming and ahhing about getting a tattoo. It’s weird, because I never had so much as a pierced ear, even when I was the singer in a punk band! But lately I’ve been thinking about getting something done…Not the ECW logo though… ;)

How long before that picture of JSB(?) gets used.Ive been thinking about a tattoo for a while, something on my forearm and straight edge probably. Its the done thing for truck drivers

• Paid Members

I've got six tattoos and will get my seventh when I can afford it, but I have no intention of posting the pictures of them on here. They all mean something to me and I'd get annoyed if someone took the piss out of them (which would likely happen).Took me ages to get the first one. Once I did I wanted loads more.

You got a tattoo because it looked pretty??!?!

I've had all my tatoo because they look pretty. Apart from the Calvein Klien thing one.The next one im getting though is gonna be meaningful, a bvig latin motto across the back, maybe the chest, havn't decided yet, As long as its done for the Summer its all good.Tattoos~~~~~~~~~~~!

Guest YOUAREYOUAREIAMIAM

I'm not one for piercing of the skin but I would want to get a tattoo.Pretty expensive are they not?

• Paid Members

I have a couple, I'm getting work done on this at the momentNutley1990-20069.jpgLet's see what else I have hosted........406533258_m.jpg423947891_m.jpgI may add more

I'm not one for piercing of the skin but I would want to get a tattoo.Pretty expensive are they not?

I get mine free in the comfort of my own home :p

I've had the Imperial logo for five years and I plan to remove the lines and writing from the babel fish for my other arm. Tattoo.jpgbabelfish.jpg

Comparing that to the avatar i think the black bars originating from the centre need to be just a tad longer. Just an opinion. I had thought about getting the same thing but i think that i'll opt for the design on the side of Boba Fetts left arm (IIRC) which looks a little like the thing on the back of Lesnar or the rebel alliance insignia.

Guest bispham seasider

I'd just like to add that my back is hot, red and already starting to itch, and burn.Probably the right idea cdm316 not posting pictures, I hadn't considered the mockery! Tattoos are always more of a persoanl thing anyway in that what one person likes very often someone else may well hate. On my lower right arm I have a dagger wrapped in barbed wire with a red rose, and as with all the tattoos I get there is reasoning behind it IUn fact with that one there are about 6 different "themes" to it.I always get tattoos that can be covered up if needed. Now to find some E45 cream

Archived