Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 10:35 PM, David said:

Okay, I just watched my first episode of ROH TV in many years, and I'd like to know what the deal is with the NWA champion Aldis being on the show? Is there a deal between the companies or something?

Yes. Corgan has blagged his way to ROH hosting NWA title matches and the two promotions are co-hosting the return of the Crockett Cup tag tournament in April. I wouldn't be surprised to see an NWA Title match at MSG, or Aldis somehow being involved in a triple threat or multi man ROH title bout, but I expect the first one more. Dave Lagana has also been producing the 'Pinnacle' series of videos on Youtube for ROH alongside NWA's own 'Ten Pounds Of Gold' and 'One Nation' series.

3 hours ago, kidzero said:

Is it me or can doltan Castle fuck right off I like the boys the need to be repackaged tho. I think the velveteen dream is a hell of a lot better than castle

Castle's a good worker with bags of charisma, but he's been injured for what feels like ages, and it feels like he's still finding his feet after that. He also had a dreadful run with the ROH Championship, which hasn't helped matters either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 12:30 PM, kidzero said:

I got an email from roh saying my honor club vip account is cancelled and will not auto renew witch is odd cause I only subbed for another year in February.. This happen to any one else? 

Not me.....still up to date with my sub.

Can't wait for the G1 Supercard! Such a massive event for ROH and NJPW.

9 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

I'm curious, who on this forum actually has a Honorclub subscription apart from @kidzero and I?

I value my honor club subscription just as much as I value my wwe network subscription... I think its great.. I also have a highspots-network and rev pro subscription and I love all them... I will probably resubscribe to progress and njpw in the summer.. I'm just trying to support indy wrestling and brit wrestling. 

1 minute ago, kidzero said:

I value my honor club subscription just as much as I value my wwe network subscription...

Hahaha! That alone is not saying much! :)

I cancelled the WWE Network over a year ago in favour of NJPW World and haven't looked back! I have no plans to drop either.

9 minutes ago, kidzero said:

I value my honor club subscription just as much as I value my wwe network subscription... I think its great.. I also have a highspots-network and rev pro subscription and I love all them... I will probably resubscribe to progress and njpw in the summer.. I'm just trying to support indy wrestling and brit wrestling. 

Tell me more highspots -network please