Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

6 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Really looking forward to Final Battle tonight on Honorclub!

We are so lucky now to be able to get so much live wrestling content.

I was looking forward to signing up to Honorclub for the first time in order to watch tonight's show.

Looking at their website now though it reads like their ppvs are not included in the monthly Honorclub subscription. Have I read that right?

$9.99 is a bargain to watch that show and then spend the rest of the month looking through the back catalogue, but I don't fancy paying $35 just to watch tonight's ppv alone.

6 hours ago, dopper said:

I was looking forward to signing up to Honorclub for the first time in order to watch tonight's show.

Looking at their website now though it reads like their ppvs are not included in the monthly Honorclub subscription. Have I read that right?

$9.99 is a bargain to watch that show and then spend the rest of the month looking through the back catalogue, but I don't fancy paying $35 just to watch tonight's ppv alone.

Yes, unfortunately to get all PPVs included, you must pay $120 a year. That gives all PPVs, TV, back catalogue and all house shows broadcast live. I think its a great deal.

51 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Its like 2002 again, only without a nonce (that we know off) in charge of one of them.

And it looks like some ROHbots haven’t been deactivated from back then either. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

And it looks like some ROHbots haven’t been deactivated from back then either. 

I'm still angry at The Briscoes for ruining my perfect score in the FYF:Liverpool pick ems!! I only got a Bronze because they lost to Doi and Shingo, pfft.

7 hours ago, kidzero said:

Yeah good show ladder war was epic and the right team one

I thought it was one of the  best shows of the year. Top to bottom....everyone delivered. Hangman / Cobb was my MOTN.

That Matt Taven botch was scary however. He is very, very lucky to come away uninjured. Same goes for everyone in Ladder War!

It probably has something to do with being in that same building, but that Cobb/Hangman match reminded me of the Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka matches from years ago.

Two big lads with more agility than you would expect from wrestlers their size taking it in turns to do huge high-impact moves to the other one. It wasn't a technical masterpiece but it was loads of fun.

I really enjoyed Flip vs Bully too. Never been much of a Marty Scurll fan but really enjoyed seeing Chris Daniels turn back the years doing Arabian moonsaults to the outside, best moonsault ever, angels wings, etc. Ladder War lived up to the hype going in also. So a very good show overall.

With Page, Cody, & The Bucks all losing fair & square the rumours of them leaving are going to continue until January 1st at least.

My only real complaint was the commentary. Cabana was chuckling & laughing his way through the whole show but it was most noticeable during the Flip vs Bully match which was supposed to be a serious, dramatic affair.

It was like listening to PWG commentary which works in their environment but didn't here. When Bully was threatening Cary Silkin even the other guy (can't spell his surname) accidentally chuckled at one point.

Edited by dopper