Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

1 hour ago, gadge said:

http://rohwrestling.com/live/upcoming-events-list

When you click on an individual event, it's only listing tickets for ringside members until Friday. 

First three rows for York Hall are £80 (!)

From what I understand people have paid for it. I suppose if people will pay why not charge it. The cheapest floor seats are £40. Cheapest floor seats for Summer Sizzler are £15. I think I will give this show a leave.

49 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Scurll in The Bullet Club has given the group a much needed shot in the arm, he's wearing full tights now when he wrestles and his cut his hair, he looks the fucking business.

He cut his hair well before joining Bullet Club, and was wearing full tights at WCPW a while ago too (in fact the only place I have seen him do so)

Very odd the seats for War Of The Worlds in York Hall going for so much, fuck that. 

I however nabbed balcony seats at seemingly the standard price of £30

• Paid Members

The current ROH website episode of the TV ( http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current ) is the first episode dealing with War of the Worlds PPV fallout. 

Bullet Club always feel like a bigger deal in the smaller settings of ROH (or Rev Pro) and that shows in the opening angle here, plus the Cody vs Kazarian main event. Looking forward to watching Adam Cole vs Hangman Page next week. 

The crowd predictably turn on Top Prospect tournament winner Josh 'The Goods' Woods because they put him against David Starr, who is ace. 

Silas Young has become one of my favourite things. Jay Lethal, who I find dull for the most part, is easier to watch as a proper babyface, and hopefully away from main events. 

As much as I enjoy the ROH product when I watch 50 minutes a week for free, I can't imagine spending lots of money on the live shows in August at this point. 

Edited by gadge