Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

Who gives a fuck what the show names are called? That has to be the least important factor possible. Sadly i'm stuck back in July and have the dvds up to Glory By Honor 4. As soon as i've watched those i promised myself i'll get up to date (i'm waiting for a buy 3 get 1 free sale!)

I'm still all the way back at the 3rd Year Anniversary shows. The problem is they're just producing those shows so quickly I can't keep up. I'm planning to skip the Trios tournament and Best of the USA Super J just because the seem like one off shows rather than shows with any progression.

What are ROH like for getting merch to ya time wise?

Generally about a week from America, which is quite good really.But on didcotfc's point, we mentioned that in the old thread and we thought that it could become a problem to fans if they can't keep up with the promotion, I'm stuck in October and since then they've produced loads of shows and increased there turnaround from shows to DVDs. It could become a problem but if they still produce good shows then it won't be as much as a problem.

Who gives a fuck what the show names are called? That has to be the least important factor possible. Sadly i'm stuck back in July and have the dvds up to Glory By Honor 4. As soon as i've watched those i promised myself i'll get up to date (i'm waiting for a buy 3 get 1 free sale!)

I'm still all the way back at the 3rd Year Anniversary shows. The problem is they're just producing those shows so quickly I can't keep up. I'm planning to skip the Trios tournament and Best of the USA Super J just because the seem like one off shows rather than shows with any progression.
SHAMELESS SHILL but if you want those two shows on the cheap i've got the original dvd's for sale for 7 quid each including postage :p

• Paid Members

Eddie Kingston is a good colour commentator with the potential to be a great one. He need to work on a few minor things but he is great at getting over fueds and stories which is surely the colour commentators main purpose. With some work to make him smoother and more proffessional I think him and Dave Prazak would be perfect for TNA.

Eddie Kingston is a good colour commentator with the potential to be a great one. He need to work on a few minor things but he is great at getting over fueds and stories which is surely the colour commentators main purpose. With some work to make him smoother and more proffessional I think him and Dave Prazak would be perfect for TNA.

I'm not sure about how Kingston talking about fucking underage girls would go over on National TV.

I'm not sure about how Kingston talking about fucking underage girls would go over on National TV.
At least it'd be different :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

That's why I said he needed work. Hence me saying "more proffessional".

Anything would be better than "that was.. freaking... insane!"

SHAMELESS SHILL but if you want those two shows on the cheap i've got the original dvd's for sale for 7 quid each including postage :p

Your shameless shill has not fallen on deaf ears. I'll check the old balance and get back to you

But on didcotfc's point, we mentioned that in the old thread and we thought that it could become a problem to fans if they can't keep up with the promotion, I'm stuck in October and since then they've produced loads of shows and increased there turnaround from shows to DVDs. It could become a problem but if they still produce good shows then it won't be as much as a problem.

I think thats a really fair point. I'm not a completist and I dont feel the need to own every dvd but at the same time I don't like just dipping in to random shows. No matter how great a match is, its kinda out of context without seeing the build up and the reason for it all. I can't blame ROH at all for wanting to produce a load of shows (as long as quality doesn't drop) and you can only be impressed with how promptly they get them released. But I can understand the feeling that your so far behind that you just give up trying. Fortunatly I have more determination than that. but I recon I'll always be about a year behind unless i come into a large amount of cash. If has any shows they recon are 'dispensible' I'd appreciate your advice.

Your shameless shill has not fallen on deaf ears. I'll check the old balance and get back to you

But on didcotfc's point, we mentioned that in the old thread and we thought that it could become a problem to fans if they can't keep up with the promotion, I'm stuck in October and since then they've produced loads of shows and increased there turnaround from shows to DVDs. It could become a problem but if they still produce good shows then it won't be as much as a problem.

I think thats a really fair point. I'm not a completist and I dont feel the need to own every dvd but at the same time I don't like just dipping in to random shows. No matter how great a match is, its kinda out of context without seeing the build up and the reason for it all. I can't blame ROH at all for wanting to produce a load of shows (as long as quality doesn't drop) and you can only be impressed with how promptly they get them released. But I can understand the feeling that your so far behind that you just give up trying. Fortunatly I have more determination than that. but I recon I'll always be about a year behind unless i come into a large amount of cash. If has any shows they recon are 'dispensible' I'd appreciate your advice.
Thats the thing, to the completists that found it pretty easy to keep up they're now losing touch and becoming more apathetic to ROH (thats my feeling anyway), I feel that there's more stuff out there than just ROH and I can't keep up with that anyway, so fudge it.