Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I'm surprised WWE haven't been looking to bring in that Bjornsson fella. He'd be perfect for them.

As for actual boxing? Both of them will be doubled-over breathing our their arses within 3 minutes.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, David said:

I'm surprised WWE haven't been looking to bring in that Bjornsson fella. He'd be perfect for them.

Yep - so much they could work with. World's Strongest Man, one of the biggest villains in Game Of Thrones, generally scary-looking bloke. I remember there was a video of him a few years ago doing light sparring with Conor McGregor, this was back when McG's stock hadn't yet fallen.

• Paid Members

I’m telling you, Part 3 is coming. 

D1952D59-2782-4352-9DB3-0AA9B3F82F1C.gif

Might as well stick it on the undercard of John Fury vs Mickey Theo. Big John’s going to shift some PPVs cutting promos like this...

Prelims to include Calzaghe vs Froch, Benn vs Eubank 3 and Billy Joe Saunders vs the 10x table. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

The boxing world has gone made being starved of any news. Alot of sites picked up on a tweet from a fake account yesterday that Mike Tyson had signed with BKFC to fight Shannon Briggs. What the hell is going on😄

Clickbait/fake news is running wild. Type 'Tyson Briggs' into twitter and check out the responses. Morons. Look at this shit...