Egg Shen

Boxing Thread

Anytime John Fury or Peter Fury have something to say, i try to listen. Completely different characters but both fascinating to listen too.

As someone who was a Tyson worshipping teen from a council estate at the time, I kind of wished he was called Mike Gay so all the two can Van Dammes on the estate would have to have a different name for their staffies. Every fucking one was called Tyson, it seemed. 

15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

As someone who was a Tyson worshipping teen from a council estate at the time, I kind of wished he was called Mike Gay so all the two can Van Dammes on the estate would have to have a different name for their staffies. Every fucking one was called Tyson, it seemed. 

And then there was Tyson Gay, so you kind of got your wish in one instance

Yes. Because everyone was naming their hard dog after sprinters before that. 

Tyan Booth's Youtube channel has been deleted. 

Can't say as I am surprised. He's been pushing his luck lately. Bringing up that Barry Hearn was listed in Jeffrey Epstein's little black book, saying that Kugan Cassius was possibly responsible for McGregor's alleged sexual assaults, comparing Adam Smith to Fred West, etc. 

14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yes. Because everyone was naming their hard dog after sprinters before that. 

I was nominated for "Failed Comedian" for a reason, y'know

Didn't see this coming. 

17 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

somehow Tyan Booth went over my head on youtube, who is he exactly?

Booth is an ex-boxer, who used to fight out of the Ingle gym. He's also a comedian. 

He's occasionally gone way too far with shtick, such as his comments about Nick Blackwell, but I have to admit, his roasting of Kugan Cassius and Carl Froch is hilarious.

Edited by jimufctna24

Has he been slagging off Michelle Joy Phelps again recently. Because I saw this the other day and the first thing I thought was ‘I bet Tyan Booth’s been at it again’. If it is about this then he’s definitely crossed a line. 

226B5C4A-6B1A-40A6-9786-1611F6EDFBAA.jpeg

I don't think he has made light of her being sexually abused growing up. I think that was random dickheads on Twitter. 

However, he is blaming her, Kugan and Eddie Hearn for his channel being deleted. 

Edited by jimufctna24

Wonder if Warrington going back to Matchroom means we'll get the Galahad rematch next. 

15 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said:

I don't think he has made light of her being sexually abused growing up. I think that was random dickheads on Twitter. 

I don’t know. I only ever caught bits and pieces of his videos but I could swear he brought it up. Just found this on Twitter as well. Booth’s tweet is gone now but I’m guessing the cunt replying to him is parroting something he said. 

E05A1898-5424-40E9-9075-89E96774DD03.jpeg

Vile. As much as I initially laughed at his jabs at Kugan, Fish Eyes, Froch etc, it’s stuff like this that made me stop watching his content. He’s got nobody to blame but himself for his YouTube channel getting taken down. He likes Billy Joe Saunders as well, which tells you everything you need to know on its own. 

Edited by wandshogun09