Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

😄

its a great card, i dont have the time or patience to attempt a breakdown but its a card where the top 4 fights are close to 50/50 on paper.

I fancy Price to beat Chisora thought, i just think Pricey frustrates the hell out of Chisora and wins over 12. 

Taylor/Prograis is a total pick 'em. I havent seen a great deal of Prograis but hes been talking such a good game in the build up that im leaning towards him.

Selby/Burns is a proper crossroads fight. Burns has done well to rebound from a tough run and Lee Selby just hasnt really caught on or lived up to the hype put on him. Gonna be a rough one to lose for either man. Worth mentioning that Selby is fighting two weights above where he won the World Title.

Okolie/Ngabu is a step up for Okolie. Not seen Ngabu fight but hes based in Sheffield so this has a bit of a domestic tinge to it. Okolie will likely bully himself through it though, horrible to watch.

Cant wait!

Edited by Egg Shen

Price v Chisora.

Initially i thought Chisora around 5 rounds, no problem, but Price does seem confident and a Price win on points would not suprise me but i’m sticking with War Chisora in 5 or 6.

Prograis v Taylor.

Havent saw a great deal of Prograis, just the clips on Sky recently. I’ve saw nearly all of Taylors fights and Taylor has the better resume So i’m going to stick with him on pts.

An outside bet is Connor Benn to lose on pts and Price to win. 280/1. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

An outside bet is Connor Benn to lose on pts and Price to win. 280/1. 

i only got 85/1 with ladbrokes, had a £1 free bet on my account though so i used it :)