Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

On 10/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, Egg Shen said:

Ā 

Obviously we all hope he's fine, but it's really a miracle that his fucking stupidity didn't end up taking out an innocent bystander or another driver. He was quoted by the police as driving at "considerable speed" and not wearing a seat belt.

Again, hope he's fine, but what a fucking knob.

Uysk was solid if not spectacular. As the commentator said Usyks footwork will give a lot of heavyweights nightmares. Will be interesting to see what happens next with Uysk being the WBO manditory.Ā A lot depends on the winner of AJ/Ruiz. If Ruiz wins i imagine heā€™ll vacate, AJ Uysk has potential to be a great fight.Ā 

Warrington was quality, heā€™s the real deal for me. Great atmosphere, entrance, performance. Its all about unifications next for him i imagine, but Valdez and Santa Cruz have both moved up so theres no real big household names at the weight.

Edited by Porkchopcash

Aye, Usyk did the business. He did his usualĀ of starting slow, figuring out his opponent, and thenĀ upping the tempo in the mid-rounds. A solid debut at Heavyweight.Ā 

I really hope Usyk doesn't fight Fury down the line. I don't want to choose between them.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ˜

Fortunately the camera didnā€™t pick me up at ringside being massively unprofessional as Josh won - I jumped about 6 foot in the air, punched the sky, swore profuselyĀ and nearly lost my trousers.

Amazing. He looked an absolute megastar and should be that much easier to get him a unification now.

Buzzing.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Should be a decent card from Newcastle this weekend on sky sports. Ritson headlining in pretty much a 50/50 against DaviesĀ jnr, quick starter in Ritson against DaviesĀ who normally comes on well later on. I havent saw that much of DaviesĀ but if he weathers the storm i fancy him to win on pts. I think the Geordie Golovkin got a wee bit exposed in the fight he lost.

Cheeseman/Fitzgerald should be a bit of a war. Fancy Fitz, again on Pts.

Thank fuck the Kevin Johnson fight is only an 8 rounder!