Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

Price is trying to navigate his way to some sort of title shot theres no way he will fight Daniel until he’s ready to cash out. Chisora/Parker loser would be a great fight but money talks and Hearn and Frank dont exactly  work together to much. Joyce v Daniel would be a good fight but the build up would be excruciating. I think Dubios needs a Matchroom scalp on his record to take him to the next level.

Ryder v Smith Nov 23rd, same as Wilder Ortiz....good night of boxing on Sky i imagine. Dont think many will be buying the Benn fight for 15quid. 

• Paid Members

yeh i aint putting too much stock in that card above, has Eddie Hearn actually said thats what hes looking at doing? just looks an ideal scenario type card a fan has drummed up. All those guys will fight again once or perhaps twice before May.

There was an interview on IFL with Hearn yesterday where he said Calumn Smith, Adam Smith and himself have been to Anfield and met the top brass about putting a card together next summer. He then casually said them fights are possible, thats it really. 

The thing is, i’m not sure theyd fill Anfield. Calumns ticket selling ability is non proven. Bellew had a pretty shite attendance at Goodison a few years back, well it didnt look near to full. If you got big Pricey on there im sure itd do a good gate. 

Brook v Liam would be alot better. 

The thing is, i think many fans stay away from fights involving the travelling community as they believe that trouble will follow. Scousers and Pikeys fuelled up on a Saturday night is a recipe for disaster.