Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Lou DiBella was on Ariel Helwani’s show earlier this week talking about the recent tragedies in boxing, changes that need to be made, Tevin Farmer’s most recent performance, and touches on Wilder vs Fury 2 at the end. Worth watching and he talks a lot of sense here; 

• Paid Members

if you are after some listens i recommend last weeks Sports Illustrated Boxing Podcast too. Eddie Hearn and Bob Arum on telling stories and talking about their working relationship, really good stuff.

Chief support to Loma/Campbell announced...

like it.

edit* oh, and Andy Ruiz Jr. has done the Rogan podcast...

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Cheers I’ll give that a go because I like Ruiz and it’ll be cool to hear his story. But I’ve got a feeling it’s mostly just going to be 2 hours of Rogan shitting on Joshua, licking Wilder’s arse and acting like Ruiz beating AJ somehow proves AJ was indeed shit scared of Wilder all along. The yanks seem obsessed with that line of thinking. 

• Paid Members

This is fucked up.

Carlos Baldomir - Argentinian former boxer who fought Canelo and Mayweather and also beat Zab Judah and stopped Arturo Gatti in one of Gatti’s last fights - has been jailed for sexually abusing his daughter when she was 8-9 years old. Hope the cunt rots in there. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.badlefthook.com/platform/amp/2019/8/1/20749972/carlos-baldomir-sentenced-to-18-years-in-prison-for-sexually-abusing-his-daughter

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Theres a nxt gen card on sky tonight which has gone under the radar slightly.

i did mean to post about it, good little card. Excellent little domestic scrap on top, Brian Rose vs. Anthony Fowler. Lewis Ritson on the undercard too.

boxing-ecl.jpg?width=720&height=437&mode