Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Whyte and Chisora had to be pulled apart, Froch and Groves had a bit of a pull about. Here’s all the best highlights of the ‘Gloves Are Off’ rip-off for Dubois vs Gorman...

• Paid Members

Warren's really trying with Dubois but hes so uttellerly devoid of any sort of charisma or comfort in front of camera that putting him in this kind of situation just seems unfair on the bloke.

17 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Warren's really trying with Dubois but hes so uttellerly devoid of any sort of charisma or comfort in front of camera that putting him in this kind of situation just seems unfair on the bloke.

I prefer him when he doesn't do much talking. He's got that Tyson-esque look to him with the black shorts and shoes, and his no-nonsense style.

• Paid Members

Im not really sure, its hard to say because they've been motoring through poor opposition. Gorman is giving it the 'we've sparred hundred of rounds and i won most of them' thing, but thats probably hype. Im just gonna watch it and see who rises to the occasion.

The whole card is gonna be worth a look, get your popcorn ready...

It’s a hard one to predict as you dont really know how good either of them actually are yet. Dubois has the size and power and it seems Gorman has the movement and footwork. Hatton seems very high on Gorman and is pushing his nasty streak. I guess it all depends on how Gorman reacts to the power of Dubois, if he can take his shots then i can see Gorman navigating his way to a points win. But if i had to stick my neck out id go with a Dubois win by stoppage with Gorman still on his feet.

Would love to see Dubois v Joyce.

The press conference for that one would be excruciating.

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I see Fury has said that the rematch with Wilder will be 22nd February next year. 

who knows!?

im seeing alot about Fury vs. Big Baby Miller next which will just be a mental fight to make at this point, the backlash to that would be brutal.