Egg Shen

Boxing Thread

Well that was short and brutal. Not really sure what Crolla's gameplan was, it likely went out the window the moment the opening bell went though because if Crolla even attempted to let his hands go he was going to get punished. Lomachenko is on another planet in terms of ability.

8 hours ago, David said:

Seems to be a regular occurrence for British fighters to get absolutely decimated in these types of fights. 

King Khan will change that this Saturday 🥊.

On a serious note, i dont see Crawford as a top 5 pound for pound like a lot of lists have. He’s solid no doubt and very good but elite level? I dont see him like GGG, Canelo, Lomachenko. He should eventually get rid of Khan in the later rounds but to me it still doesnt prove anything or add to his credentials much. I wouldnt be suprised if Khan makes it the distance.

Ha, after all the shit he said about Joshua? Hasnt he been done for it before when he was a kickboxer as well?

Looks like its some sort of fat burner which also increases endurance. What a clown. Massive payday in his hometown at MSG threw down the toilet. Lets get a replacement. Dillian Whyte is free!  

Edited by Porkchopcash

What a clown. He was getting sparked out by Joshua anyway, so turn up with her tits out and get your money.

Any news or speculation in who they can get to replace him? I read the other day tickets have sold really well for this.

1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

Any news or speculation in who they can get to replace him? I read the other day tickets have sold really well for this.

on course to sell out according to Steve Bunce.

Miller's not officially out yet but i saw a list of potential replacements earlier.

Luis Ortiz & Adam Kownacki were the two i remember, they were a few more listed though.

That’s the thing. I’m seeing people going ‘get Dyllian Whyte in there’ but I just can’t see it. If AJ vs Whyte 2 is going to happen, and you’d think it will sooner or later, it’s surely going to be Wembley or somewhere like that. Having 2 Londoners face off at MSG just seems a bit odd. Even given the less than the ideal circumstances. Ortiz or Kownacki sound more likely to me. That’s if Miller is even out. 

I remember sitting at the conclusion of the Wilder vs Fury fight thinking "wow, the heavyweight division is going to be awesome for a few years now."

Little did I know that a few months later I'd find it hard to give less of a fuck about any of them. Joshua vs Miller? Fury vs Schwarz? Wilder vs Breazeale? Couldn't care less about any of those fights. I'll watch them, of course, but I'll probably download them the next day and watch them that way.

Edited by David

There is also no chance that they will be able to come to a deal with Whyte at this stage. 

I can't even see Ortiz getting the call. He's a very risky fight for AJ. Probably more so than Miller. According to BoxerRec, Kownacki is suspended by the New York State Athletic Commission indefinitely. Not sure whether that will prevent him from taking the fight or not. 

David Price? 

11 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

uh oh, Big Baby Miller has popped for something ahead of his fight with Big Baby Miller on June 1st.

Well, they always say the toughest opponent to face is yourself so fair play for trying to get an advantage.