Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

There's a bunch of different dates knocking about for his evening show. Pontefract, 12th September. York, 14th September. Motherwell, 17th September. Gateshead, 18th September. Norwich, 21st September. Portsmouth, 25th September. Huddersfield, 26th September. Peterborough, October 1st. The 21st & 22nd in Birmingham is an autograph signing at the NEC with Carl Froch, a load of Bond girls, R2D2 & Peter Duncan.

• Paid Members

loaded lineup of fights this weekend, on Saturday we got the Rees/Crolla card on Sky followed by Matthew Macklin's world title challenge later that night. Friday on Boxnation is this...

gavin_v_vassell2.jpg

quality domestic showdown, looking forward to that.

Rossman- can't thank you enough that's been a great help!!

Looking forward to Paul butler getting in the ring on the undercard this Friday. Both Friday and Saturdays cards are stacked to be fair! Lots to look forward to.

Boxnation have a big press conference today from 1pm, any ideas what they've got to announce?

Hattons fighters will now be on Boxnation & Rainham Steel are going to become major shareholders in BoxNation.

I can't see Matthew Macklin having an easy ride with Golovkin on Saturday. GGG has got to be the hardest hitter at middleweight now and can easily beat anyone else in that division.

• Paid Members
Sky Sports 1 after Crolla V Rees.

Thanks. I somehow missed that in Ebb's post. Some good boxing this week. I don't fancy Macklin's chances against Golovkin either. Looking forward to Crolla vs Rees, forgot Gavin vs Vassell was this week as well.