Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Ahh sweet i wondered when it would kick in. Thought it would be from the first actual BT show in March.

Anyone catch the Broner/Granados show on the weekend? Was a good 3 fight broadcast, Broner/Granados was a bit of a war, Broner just got down to business and cut out a lot of the posturing, i like the new Adrien Broner.

Khan would have a good chance against Pacman. While i think he'd get banged out by Garcia, Thurman and probably Brook as well, i would give him a good chance against Manny. Two very exciting styles. Not saying the other lot would be Pacman but stylistically this fight suits Khan better than the others.

Just a heads up.

Deontay Wilder's fight will be shown live tonight on SKY Sports 1. The show starts at 1am. I would estimate the ring walk for Wilder's fight will be around 3-4am. I know little about Wilder's opponent, other than he's not expected to give Wilder much bother. 

• Paid Members

Yeh, Gerald Washington is a late replacement too. He talks a good game but i aint expecting much from him. AJ foe Dominic Breazeale is on the undercard.

Im gonna spend the evening watching the Hull show on Sky. Gavin McDonnell has a WBC World Title shot. He's unexpected to win but it'll be some story if he does.

• Paid Members

Hopefully it's on Box Nation. It'd be a bit shit having two big Sky Box Office fights two weeks in a row and if people are forced to choose, even though Pacquiao vs Khan will most likely be the better fight, the vast majority are going to buy AJ vs Klitschko.

I don't mind Khan just because he's usually always in exciting fights win or lose. He does seem a bit of a dick a lot of the time though and I've soured on him in recent years. The Brook fight not happening hasn't helped either. I love Pacquiao though so I'd have been pulling for him anyway.

Haye vs Bellew next week as well! It's all go in the fisticuffs world.

I also don't think that Bellew will last 4 rounds. 

I think Khan will give Pac a good fight. I can see him winning a good 4-5 rounds, and perhaps surviving a few knockdowns. I'm 99% certain it will be on Boxnation. I can't see SKY having it with Joshua vs Wlad following only a week after. It's also too big for regular SKY Sports.