A Message from MEW

Daniel Fitch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Mackem - I really don't think you can slag off anyone about being unprofessional, since you report false (& mostly pointless) info to Meltzer so he'll think you're well connected and 'in the biz'.Yay for internet journalists who use this card:

I'm surprised you haven't you heard of me; I write for wrestlenet.org, slamview.geocities.com and I do DVD reviews for spinneroony.tk, as well as my personal blog which gets over 15 hits per day.

That made me laugh so much inside.

QUOTE (MackemMan via PM) I'm surprised you haven't you heard of me; I write for wrestlenet.org, slamview.geocities.com and I do DVD reviews for spinneroony.tk, as well as my personal blog which gets over 15 hits per day. That made me laugh so much inside.

That is hilarious!

To be honest, MEW does remind me more of an All Star show with scary high prices than a UK Supershow.

:yinyang: it's strange that you say that because everyone(myself included) who was working as ring sercurity or as runners or ref's etc for his first show said that if they were not doing a job and getting into the show for free they wouldn't have showed up because of the prices :yinyang: Don't get me wrong the show itself was good but if i didn't know how good the show was going to be i wouldn't have went
i sold merchandise for MEW at there last show (selling the IWF merchandise) and when i asked if he needed help sellimg merchandise or anything else at the next show he said that everything was sorted by the newcastle wrestling store, not that that's a problem of course but the PM title was "Legit LOL", which was the reply to a joke that CracktonMoj said

Honky's not in the country. Neither is Shark Boy. Jody Fleisch took a booking somewhere else. Jonny Storm has it in his contract that he doesn't work shows that draw less than a hundred, so he's no good. So your main event is Dan Fitch crying into his credit card statement.

to be honest, i know a few other things about the show from other wrestlers (some are not performing at the show). but i dont want to discuss it, since i dont know if its all truth or lies. all i can say is i wont be attending MEW on the 25th unless heavily persuaded to part with

to be honest, i know a few other things about the show from other wrestlers (some are not performing at the show). but i dont want to discuss it, since i dont know if its all truth or lies. all i can say is i wont be attending MEW on the 25th unless heavily persuaded to part with

Edited by Ally Clark

Seriously, though, if this show does end up being a disaster due (at least in part) to the somewhat unprofessional behaviour of the promoter, it's the good people at the Newcastle Wrestling Shop I feel sorry for. I assume they've got at least some financial backing in this, and might end up losing out. They're nice people, and run a cool shop which is better than any other of the type I've seen anywhere in the country. I'm not suggesting anyone turn up out of some sort of charity, but it would be sad to see them take a big hit over all this carry on...

Guest bispham seasider

Dan has however seemingly kept to his word thus far, as he has posted updates elsewhere on other forums since this thread was opened.

Guest kingofhats

I'm sorry, and I am not sticking up for Dandaman here, but you, Stanisforth are the biggest hypocrit on here. You come on here like your shit smells sweeter than this guys. If he has booked the wrong people, or people are starting to see he hasn't got a clue, than at least he got 1 show out of the way, and what looks like a second one about to go. You didn't even get 1 show with 1PW before they saw through you like a green house. You can say you left all you like, but they realised that you were a tool and didn't need you. So don't pretend to be all high and mighty when you are just another dickhead who thinks he means something out there. Talk about Pot calling the kettle.... you annoy me you pathetic little tit!

Laughable. Loudmouth comments and abuse from someone who doesn't even know me, and who has to hide behind an assumed name to make himself look important. :p Here's a little free advice, come back and talk to me when you have a firm grasp on literacy and spelling; instead of your penis. :)

• Paid Members

Mackem - I really don't think you can slag off anyone about being unprofessional,

How about a Battle Royal for the title of least professional of the lot of ya.
Ah, but I don't go around claiming to be professional (on forums I post as a fan only) and I don't call other people unprofessional, like Mackem did to Dan. And I don't claim or pretend to be something I'm not, or drop names....like Mackem.

I'm sorry, and I am not sticking up for Dandaman here, but you, Stanisforth are the biggest hypocrit on here. You come on here like your shit smells sweeter than this guys. If he has booked the wrong people, or people are starting to see he hasn't got a clue, than at least he got 1 show out of the way, and what looks like a second one about to go. You didn't even get 1 show with 1PW before they saw through you like a green house. You can say you left all you like, but they realised that you were a tool and didn't need you. So don't pretend to be all high and mighty when you are just another dickhead who thinks he means something out there. Talk about Pot calling the kettle.... you annoy me you pathetic little tit!

Laughable. Loudmouth comments and abuse from someone who doesn't even know me, and who has to hide behind an assumed name to make himself look important. :p Here's a little free advice, come back and talk to me when you have a firm grasp on literacy and spelling; instead of your penis. :)
Ah the classic "you can't spell" comeback...And the classic pm

A few lessons in grammar, spelling and such; wouldn't go amiss when you post, unless you like appearing illiterate.And there's a few choice comments that you made there that I find rather annoying, considering you don't even know me personally, but ones that I'm going to let ride because you're clearly out of your depth.One thing is for sure though - I'm REAL easy to find , whilst you're hiding behind an assumed name  But i'm sure you'll hide behind the fact you're not important, therefore keeping anonymity.Go on, prove me wrong.

You really are full of yourself. I guess you are important in your own mind. And please don't assume I don't know you, or that I am hiding. Idiot.

Guest kingofhats

You really are full of yourself. I guess you are important in your own mind. And please don't assume I don't know you, or that I am hiding. Idiot.

See, it's psychology.I knew if I sent you a private message of any content that could be considered provoking, you'd put it up on here. Proof that you need to act like this towards me in public to make yourself look big. I think I win that one.And if you DID know me, and if you weren't hiding; you'd come up to me in person and have a conversation with me about your apparent problems with me. Like actual adults do. Which you haven't done. Which you're not about to do, clearly. I think that's two-nil to Petey ;):D I'd take your ball and go home while you're losing if I were you. Clearly the plural of ball isn't needed, as you don't appear to have a full set :) Edited by kingofhats