A Message from MEW

Daniel Fitch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirk Gently

From the online user list (couldn't resist checking)DandaMan Viewing Topic: A Message from MEW Feb 13 2006, 22:45 So, who said he's probably refreshing the thread and loving it is probably right :rolleyes:

If you're going to try and make Dan look bad, at least put the correct time in your post.

From the online user list (couldn't resist checking)DandaMan  Viewing Topic: A Message from MEW Feb 13 2006, 22:45 So, who said he's probably refreshing the thread and loving it is probably right  :rolleyes:

If you're going to try and make Dan look bad, at least put the correct time in your post.
Well I do apologise to you, but my times on here seem to be set an hour ahead of what it actually is, I haven't been arsed to ever check to see if I can change this..

Can someone explain to me what 'plancha' is? I have never cared to much to bother finding out.

Plancha was a newsletter/fanzine Dandaman plugged incessantly on here for months, annoying just about everyone. They put out a few issues, then stopped because writing a newsletter about a fake sport was way too much pressure for the guy. During this time he tried to say he was selling 3000 copies of each issue, which was picked apart by JNLister and others, until he them claimed he was working the forum, to wind everyone up. The whole thing was pretty funny.

I believe they've only had one show

That is correct, I do think.

Once again this guy shows he just can't hack criticism. Just don't advertise your shows on a public discussion board if you're gonna cry everytime someone bad mouths your event or promotion. It happens to every promoter who uses this board as a promotional device and you don't see them having fanny attacks all the time. Get over it, and don't bother coming back!

Once again this guy shows he just can't hack criticism. Just don't advertise your shows on a public discussion board if you're gonna cry everytime someone bad mouths your event or promotion. It happens to every promoter who uses this board as a promotional device and you don't see them having fanny attacks all the time. Get over it, and don't bother coming back!

Well said Dart..I recall Bagga running into a lot of stick some time ago from a small pocket of people, and he just got on with his business and look where he's at now. Dan should follow his example..