A Message from MEW

Daniel Fitch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john_mccririck.jpg

REPORTER: So John whats your odds on dan reposting here again tonight?

... in regards to the shows and myself itself. Bare in mind, that there is more than myself involved in this company, and ...

This part reminded me of the argument between Adele and Jade in Big Brother when Jade was saying "I 'eard you talking about myself when I myself was in the diary room" etc.
"Allow myself to introduce............................myself?!" :confused:

• Paid Members

Jesus, change the fucking subject and stop feeding the mong. He'll be constantly hitting refresh and thinking he's "over," because people are talking about him. He'll probably think he's generating interest in his poxy show too.So, did Inoki's visit to the WWE lead to anything?

john_mccririck.jpgREPORTER: So John whats your odds on dan reposting here again tonight?

Alternative quote with added lineJOHN: Please tell me you didnt just say that?! GET ME MY FUCKING DIET COKES NOW!Lady looks on in disgust at the reporter

Jesus, change the fucking subject and stop feeding the mong. He'll be constantly hitting refresh and thinking he's "over," because people are talking about him. He'll probably think he's generating interest in his poxy show too.So, did Inoki's visit to the WWE lead to anything?

No, because Vince saw Simon posting on a forum where he threw a hissy fit and called all the people who criticised NJPW "Jealous"

SPOILER
Wonder if this will work!

Hey dan me and the boys were wanting a few tickets for the show and want to know how we get em? Reply back ASAP i really want to go and the boys will love ya for it!

From the online user list (couldn't resist checking)DandaMan Viewing Topic: A Message from MEW Feb 13 2006, 22:45 So, who said he's probably refreshing the thread and loving it is probably right :rolleyes:

Didn't he say ages ago though that 'suzy' would be posting MEW updates from now on. Yet another thing he didn't keep to.There's a Mr. Liar joke somewhere....