Sign in to follow this  
Mike_h102

More youtube awesomeness.

4 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Remember this viral clip from a few ears back  , Kai the hitchhiker guy !

I think you'll enjoy this

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle

Man spends 300 days on Tofua, a deserted island in the Pacific Ocean. Much better than that sounds and turns into quite a “gripping” documentary.

Just be glad I’m not posting links to all the freight hopping videos I’ve been watching.

10 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

That sounds @SuperBacon! You've not steered me wrong on your YouTube reccs yet. What's a good freight hopper channel?

I will be all over this tonight as well.

3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

That sounds great @SuperBacon! You've not steered me wrong on your YouTube reccs yet. What's a good freight hopper channel?

Start with Brave Dave (his whole channels ace tbh; think I’ve mentioned him before) and his Big Fat Freight Hop 

Warning: there are massive sections of this which are just pitch black where nothing happens. There are also bits where he is either jumping on or off moving trains in the dark which caused me so much anxiety it was unreal.

If you watch all parts and want more (and why wouldn’t you), check out Stobe The Hobo, the OG of freight hopping, sadly now dead. Seems like a lovely dude, is probably more interested in drinking beer than getting on the trains but his videos have a lot of charm https://m.youtube.com/user/hobestobe

Also watched a few RanOutOnARail vids and they’re cool too. Enjoy!

I think I’m a few years late on this, but I’ve only just discovered it. I’ve watched it at least 20 times today and lose it every time.

The song is not my cup of tea at all but as the UKFF quite rightly has a stonking hard on for Billy Mitchell I suggest you skip to 2.11 for a truly magical moment.

Diecast car racing is everything my 8-year-old self hoped it would be.

Edited by scratchdj

So Kunt (of and the Gang fame) is doing a nightly live steam him reading his autobiography, a chapter a night at 8.30 every night, throwing in a few songs along the way.  This whole Corona thing has thrown up a few unexpected highlights