Sign in to follow this  
Mike_h102

More youtube awesomeness.

Usually any YouTube video over 4 minutes long gets automatically dismissed, but this is really good. Man attempts to walk across Wales in a straight line. 

I very rarely venture into this thread (I know it's a rabbit-hole down which madness lies awaiting my media-consuming, ravenous brain), but I just saw Bollywood doing 300/Marvel better than Hollywood:

A music video for Grange Hill set perfectly to the lyrics of '500 Miles' by the Proclaimers.  Lots of clips from the classic Gonch Gardner, Ziggy Greaves, Ronnie Birtles, Cally Donnington era.

@Accident Prone @ElCece @KJHenley Found a couple more similar YouTubers that you might like. 

Vagrant Holiday Same principle, he sleeps out and tries to travel for free. He’s a bit abrasive and American (shock I know), but his Japan vid is pretty awesome. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCgNqlRGqHdxNRPR6ycynWhw

Brave Dave

Very similar in style and humour to GeoWizard, as he’s some type of Northern, and this is pretty addictive to watch. I’ve just zipped through 2 hours of his Big Fat Freight Hop around Canada.

Its not as exciting as GeoWizard and I’m now contemplating what I’m doing with my life, but it’s decebt and he seems an awesome dude. 

Not an easy watch if you have any type of anxiety, he’s basically jumping on and off moving trains in the middle of the night in Canada. 

https://m.youtube.com/user/bravedaveempire

Also, GeoWizards How Not To Travel Across Europe Parts 1,2 and 3 are up now :)

Cheers, SB! I'll give them a whirl!

I've been really enjoying the Europe trip so far. They've been incredibly lucky in their travels (although I reckon his YouTube channel comes in handy as a bit of clout and persuasion).

Edited by Accident Prone

I know. I barely have friends in the town I live, let alone across Europe.

Intrigued as to his next video where he gets dropped off blindfolded somewhere.

Also, really jealous of the Italia 90 t shirt he’s rocking in Part 3.

Getting served at a fancy, small-town Italian restaurant whilst soaking wet in an Italia 90 t-shirt and bare feet? A champion of our time.

Edited by Accident Prone

I'm living for this 'How Not to Travel Across Europe series, think I'm going to have to sign up to the patreon. I'm also going to buy some kayaks, and hit the reservoir.