More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

Remember this viral clip from a few ears back  , Kai the hitchhiker guy !!

Listen to the story he starts at 30s in !

He mentions a business man that confessed to him about having underage sex in the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean on a business trip.

Epstein’s pad is down there.

Wonder who the guy is that he is talking about ? And if he had any connections to Epstein.

Most likely nothing to it .

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

That sounds great @SuperBacon! You've not steered me wrong on your YouTube reccs yet. What's a good freight hopper channel?

Start with Brave Dave (his whole channels ace tbh; think I’ve mentioned him before) and his Big Fat Freight Hop 

Warning: there are massive sections of this which are just pitch black where nothing happens. There are also bits where he is either jumping on or off moving trains in the dark which caused me so much anxiety it was unreal.

If you watch all parts and want more (and why wouldn’t you), check out Stobe The Hobo, the OG of freight hopping, sadly now dead. Seems like a lovely dude, is probably more interested in drinking beer than getting on the trains but his videos have a lot of charm https://m.youtube.com/user/hobestobe

Also watched a few RanOutOnARail vids and they’re cool too. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The song is not my cup of tea at all but as the UKFF quite rightly has a stonking hard on for Billy Mitchell I suggest you skip to 2.11 for a truly magical moment.

• 1 month later...