More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

I've recently started watching a couple of youtubers... seriously what the fuck have I done and what on earth have I gotten in to??

This world passed me by, I was pretty much oblivious until a friend of my wife got engaged to one. We became pretty good mates and since then I've watched some of his videos. He discusses shit I actually like such as old games and toys, along with other tat. It's light hearted stuff to nod off too, fair enough.

However, I was off work ill a few weeks ago and I thought I'd start watching a couple of Vids regarding GTA 5 online, to get my head around new updates and the like..... it spiraled pretty Fucking fast. I ended up watch 60+ videos in order of some bloke called vintagebeef. Over 60 Fucking videos of him playing the game I was interested in playing, but became hooked on watching him playing it... bloody crackers.

However, it could be somewhat excused due to illness and not having the energy to play. The thing is, I now have no excuse and I'm randomly watching some absolute bobbins hosted by some utter bellends, and I keep going back for more.

I watched a video on something called Vid Con, which is apparently a convention in which people go to watch youtubers live talk about politics and the like. The aftermath videos are very strange and tend to focus on some altercation that took part between a YouTube feminist called Anita Sarkeesian and a bloke called Sargon.

The whole thing is just very strange. 

following that I watched a 4 hour Joe Rogan podcast in which he interviews this Sargon fella. 

My time has been spent watching a whole host of super cunts, purely out of sheer intrigue, because of how inflated their egos are. 

What the fuck am I doing to myself? 

Is there a way out of this worm hole or have I had it? I need to know before I start introducing myself with a catchphrase in a high pitched voice... or before I go to boots and buy a fucking tampon with zoellas face on it.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

My girlfriend watches some utter dogshit on YouTube. Last night she spent a good hour watching videos on the oddly satisfying channel. Which are just 15 minute long compilations like this. 

Yet she gives me shit for watching videos of guys forging swords or learning how to sharpen blades. At least I am learning something rather than watching the equivalent to a screen saver. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bad Driving Compilations on YouTube keep me enthralled as they make you wonder how some idiots are allowed behind a wheel as well as being a masterclass in Creative Swearing. The clip that starts at 07:05 is brilliant. His "don't you fucking dare" opening and "fucking prick" comments are great but it is his "are you wrong in your fucking head" which kills me.  I'm having that sound clip for my phone and will press it whenever encountering those who deserve it. 

Unsurprisingly the clips on these videos which are of Scottish people are the most x rated.

Edited by Hugh Thesz
I'm a tit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 08/12/2017 at 10:12 AM, Undefeated Steak said:

The video has gone pretty viral recently so you might've seen it but this is the best video I've seen on YouTube all year.

It was filmed by Richard Parker, the ring announcer for PCW

• 3 weeks later...