*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, RancidPunx said:

Whatā€™s worth checking out ?

Omega vs. Laredo Kid is decent, the main event is a bonkers garbage lucha brawl, though not a patch on last year's Blue Demon Jr/Dr Wagner Jr match. Not a lot else worth catching, though the old fellas six-man is worth it just to see how fat L.A. Park has got.

12 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Ā though the old fellas six-man is worth it just to see how fat L.A. Park has got.

That's the only match I've watched so far just because bit the names involved. Just hilarious.

I'll probably only get around to watching the Omega match if I get time.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Omega vs. Laredo Kid is decent

I'd say it was decent but nothing spectacular too. Meltzer was raving about it yesterday so IĀ made a point of watching as it was free on Youtube.Ā To be honestĀ it was a bit too, well, Lucha for my tastes.

I bet Tony Khan (and Don Callis for that matter) will have gone apeshit with Omega almost managing to cripple himself by taking an over the top rope bump and not being caught on the way down.Ā Ā 

• Paid Members

The Chris Adams documentary ā€˜Gentlemanā€™s Choiceā€™ has been uploaded in full on that Hannibal blokeā€™s YouTube channel. Havenā€™t seen it myself yet but I know just enough about the subject that I know itĀ should be an interesting watch;

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • neil locked this topic