*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

Old bbc short film on

Vince on Letterman 89, not saying much.

Vince on Letterman out on assignment. More awkward Vince. Letterman doesnt seem a fan of Vince. Vince done well though. Interesting baby and father name.

Hogan and Savage V Jake the Snake and The Beserker. First time i have really saw Hogan and Jake interact.

Edited by Mr Lawrence
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing, and liking it.

More interested in the Dairylea ad.

I've heard few bigger crocks of shit that Hogan talking about Warrior in WCW as if him mentioning Mania 6 in the debut promo killed interest. Did it balls. Oh, and his other classic, that Warrior's pr

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It amazes me how Macho dropped so much muscle mass in such a short space of time. Spiderman was filmed in, what, 2001/02?

Yet by 2004 for his brief appearances in TNA, he decided to "wrestle" in a jumper and chinos.

500full-randy-savage.jpg

Edited by garynysmon

He filmed Spiderman early part of 2001 so it was over 3 years difference. He was probably loving life chilling on the beach as WCW was over and he wasn't going back to WWF so he wasn't pumping iron like he would have if he was still on the scene

6 hours ago, garynysmon said:

It amazes me how Macho dropped so much muscle mass in such a short space of time. Spiderman was filmed in, what, 2001/02?

Yet by 2004 for his brief appearances in TNA, he decided to "wrestle" in a jumper and chinos.

500full-randy-savage.jpg

The finish of that match stunk the joint out. A sloppy punch and pin from the legend🤦‍♂️