Sign in to follow this  
quote the raven

*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

Spot the Bulldog's trusty bum bag.

Fucking hell, wouldn't even take it off for a photo in the national papers! Peak 1992!

Edited by garynysmon

On 2/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, garynysmon said:

Spot the Bulldog's trusty bum bag.

Fucking hell, wouldn't even take it off for a photo in the national papers! Peak 1992!

Man, you can't just leave your crack lying around in a bum bag that's not attached to you. Davey Boy is no dozer.

Edited by WeeAl

On 2/17/2020 at 7:15 PM, KingofSports said:

"Jim Owens" (Owen Hart) was my favourite.

That would be a super, smashing, great gimmick if he taunted the loser with what they could have won, before dropping their BFH on their chest.

Kana. Food confusion...things like vinegar. Shepherds Pie reaction 'Ah, meato', after thinking it was a dessert.. Starts around the 2 minute-mark.

Due to the virus practically cancelling all wrestling shows in Japan for the next month, Stardom Live streamed a show last night in an empty Korakuen Hall.

Was a decent enough show considering the circumstances.

Momoe Nakanishi and Mima Shimoda showing up was a nice surprise. Arisa Vs Tora was pulled due to Arisa being either injured or ill.

So Jim Cornettes podcast just alerted me to this. Some art house film from 2004 called Sissy Boy Slap Party starring.........Kenny Omega.

So we've all seen the time Regal tried to mention as many Smiths songs as possible in one match. But what about the time he and Dave Taylor had just watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels:

Amazing stuff. I think it was posted before, definitely seen it. God knows what any American made of it but it's just beautiful.

Cornette really was untouchable when it came to promos. 6 minutes, 1 take and manages to explain 4 gimmicks and makes me want to buy a ticket....and then he gives himself a nose bleed.