*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
anyone remember this happening?

Wasn't shown at all over here. Sky weren't too happy.

Sky were absolutely raging. They didn't sign up for Satanic rituals when they were negotiating for WWF Jakked. I remember this angle got a write-up in some newspaper too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

A collection of every Brawl For All that's taken place.

I know it was supposed to put Doc over so why not work it? They should do this again

No. Terrible idea. If it's faked, then it's just a standard wrestling match except with boxing gloves on. If it's real, then it's emphasising that the rest of the show is fake. It made zero stars, it caused loads of injuries, and it ruined the push of a new talent that some of the office had high hopes for. The only positive thing to come out of it, and some people wouldn't even agree that it's a positive, was that it indirectly created Hardcore Holly.

I know it was supposed to put Doc over so why not work it? They should do this again, i really dont know who would win are there any real tough guys left in wwe?

Doubt that as it was a disaster due to injuries, poor ratings & the crowds booing through most of it.

Is a interesting one though on who from the current roster would be any good.

Barrett surely would enter it for one.

• Paid Members

I know it was supposed to put Doc over so why not work it? They should do this again

No. Terrible idea. If it's faked, then it's just a standard wrestling match except with boxing gloves on. If it's real, then it's emphasising that the rest of the show is fake. It made zero stars, it caused loads of injuries, and it ruined the push of a new talent that some of the office had high hopes for. The only positive thing to come out of it, and some people wouldn't even agree that it's a positive, was that it indirectly created Hardcore Holly.

Come on you telling me you wouldnt want to see miz vs ryback? Im not saying its a rating draw or a crowd pleaser but id watch the current roster try and mix it up for shits and giggles

• Paid Members

WWE have produced this....a version of CM Punks theme....with sheep?!

WWE with their finger on the pulse of what's current as usual. I'll admit I did laugh at it though.

EDIT: Duh, it's from May. My mistake.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
Come on you telling me you wouldnt want to see miz vs ryback? Im not saying its a rating draw or a crowd pleaser but id watch the current roster try and mix it up for shits and giggles

Miz would probably spark him. Miz was fast as fuck when he boxed MMA fighter Daniel Puder. Miz brought it. He probably thought "fuck it". Ryback looks gassed walking to the ring. Just because he looks like Tim Nice But Dim doesn't mean he's soft as shite.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Miz would probably spark him. Miz was fast as fuck when he boxed MMA fighter Daniel Puder. Miz brought it. He probably thought "fuck it". Ryback looks gassed walking to the ring. Just because he looks like Tim Nice But Dim doesn't mean he's soft as shite.

That would be even better.