*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

may have been posted before but I still think it's one of the best videos WWF ever did, highlights of the year 2000 set to the Backstreet Boys of all things.

I love shit like that - it's the sort of thing you could show a non-fan and actually get them excited about Wrestling.

Holy crap!!! I remember having this saved on my first ever PC back in 2001! I used to wached it practically every day when i got in from school. (Sad i know) but it always got me really excited! Its a great video! Have been looking for this for years! Thanks buddy! :)

Edited by mojojojo

• Paid Members
Can The Pedigree Keep Chris Hero Down?

That was hideous. As well as being one of the most pathetic pieces of unsubtle boo-hooing about HHH I've ever seen, Johnny Gargano is possibly the worst actor of all time.

I made it about 40 seconds through before I couldn't take it any more. The people who think Cena was better then than he is now are idiots.

I want to see the follow up video where Finlay is about 10 pints in and he ragdolls Cena up and down the street, buys a kebab andp prank calls Regal

(6 parts)

Always heard about this match but only just got round to it on me Memphis set. It blow me away it did. It's absolutely electric from the beginning - where Lance Russell announces that Idol will give everyone in the building a refund should he lose - to the red hot post-match angle. In between you get a typically awesome Memphis brawl, with rolls of quarters, blood, biting and lovely Lawler comebacks. Then there's the fact that their entire feud (which also involved Bam Bam and Tommy Rich) was built around shots to the bollocks. And I just looove shots to the bollocks. The cage is wide and tall and looks a bit like HITC without the roof. It's towards the end of the match that things crank up to another level. It ends with a screw job (80s wrestling is obviously the best wrestling. But don't expect a decisive finish in 80s wrestling.) but it's a fun one that I didn't see coming. Idol's mates Tommy Rich and Paul Heyman are terrific in the post-match trim job. Yuppie smarm Heyman holds a bag of Lawler's hair up in the air and skips around the ring with a bellend's grin while enraged fans attempt to climb into the cage. You can feel the fury growing in the crowd. This is proper grubby 70s/80s it's all gonna kick off heat and the three heels wont let up. They're laying the boots in and they're pushing it and pushing it. Shots to the bollocks. This is why 80s wrestling is obviously the best. When they finally leave the cage they leg it towards the back as the crowd spills into a riot. Even the backstage interview is great, where a gloating Idol runs his fingers through Rich's gorgeous locks while Heyman's being a bellend in the background. It's not quite Chigusa vs Dump (nothing is) but the overall presentation of this feud has been gold. I should also mention that the mental, scary, Memphis Bam Bam Bigelow has been a joy to watch.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash