Sign in to follow this  
quote the raven

*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

I keep getting this message, which is an absolute lie, I have all the latest crap and as far as I can tell all the settings are right.Ha anybody else had this problem or know how I can enable the videos to play?

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player, click here to get the latest flash player.

Never mind. I found the problem myself.I had to download an updated version of the Microsoft Script package.

Misawa's Comedy Variety ShowOk, I think this is the ultimate Youtube find-it's grumpy old man Mitsuharu Misawa doing comedy on the Japanese version of what looks to be Noel's House Party!!! Includes a whole comedy skit in a restaurant with loads of the NOAH guys (I spotted Rikioh and Ogawa, and I think Morishima) and a sequence with the NOAH guys doing their impression of the 'Amarillo' video from the looks of things;)Enjoy!

Didn't understand a word of it, but loved every second of it. Fantastic find! :D:D:D

John Cena Freestyles On The Undertaker - Smackdown (2003) - Immense Heathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFZCn4kRIM

Brilliant. I really, really wish we could see that Cena now., that was just awesome.
When Cena was good. He got soooooo over as a heel as you can see in that video yet people were still buying the t-shirts and bringing the Cena signs like you saw at the start of the video. Was a perfect thing they had going there. I hope we see that heel Cena again soon.