*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

There's a huge amount of USWA and CWA stuff from '86 to '92 on Amazon Prime, free for members. I heard most of the Memphis footage from this period is split in ownership between Lawler, Cornette and Jerry Jarrett so we're unlikely to see it on the Network anytime soon. 

Quite a few indie documentaries and some events as well, haven't watched any of it so can't comment. 

13 hours ago, Maikeru said:

I heard most of the Memphis footage from this period is split in ownership between Lawler, Cornette and Jerry Jarrett so we're unlikely to see it on the Network anytime soon.

Did you mean Lawler, Jarrett and someone else possibly? Cornette seems a random choice for ownership of any Memphis footage from that era.

*edit* Actually you probably did mean Cornette, after looking into it. He does seem to have a large collection of Memphis tapes. What he doesn't appear to have is the rights to most of it (obviously excepting the Rookie Year DVD sets he's been selling, I assume he did some deal with Lawler and/or Jarrett regarding them), and who owns the rights to the footage can get a bit murky depending on which time period it is. So WWE would probably need to buy the rights from one or more people while also needing to buy the tapes from one or more different people, which isn't an ideal situation.

Edited by Tamura

This doesn't qualify as cool, but I had vague fever dream memories of this. As someone whose childhood was built on early 90's WWF and the original Transformers movie, this may qualify as one of the worst things I've ever seen. Skip to about 40 seconds in.