*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Sounds like his got himself tattooed for the gimmick.

"In 1986, Taogaga signed with Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Taogaga wrestled consistently for two years, against the likes of Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Harley Race[2] and Ted DiBiase as an enhancement talent wrestler. Initially, he was billed as "Superfly" Afi, and deemed to be the cousin of Jimmy Snuka, and as Sivi Afi. In 1988, after teaming for a short time with Haku as one half of The Islanders, he also wrestled in six man tags with the original Islanders, Haku and Tama. He debuted a new gimmick, that of "High Chief Afi", a Samoan chieftain. As part of his gimmick, Taogaga had gotten his legs and abdomen heavily tattooed (ala High Chief Peter Maivia). Unfortunately for Taogaga, it was all for naught; Tama would shortly thereafter depart from the WWF and Haku was repackaged as "King Haku" to replace the injured Harley Race, leaving Taogaga without a team or manager. Taogaga left the WWF and went on to work for Burt Reynolds as a stuntman and bodyguard."

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1ebLN9dIhySNHQzT2Q5SDZXRms

Similar to the Real Hero archive, it's the Ring of Honor version!

Is there a way to download the files and save them to a USB, or are they purely for streaming?

Yeah man. Double click on the video to stream the video and above it you'll see a download button. I've spent the best part of a day going through them and downloading to my portable hard drive. I'm delighted this is a thing because I've wanted to get my hands on some classic ROH that I can play on my TV for a while.