UKFF Dolt

neil

UKFF Dolt of 2005  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

My being in the "Dolt of the Year" section for the last three years has now been broken. :( :(

My vote has to go to Stingersplash. Every single one of this posts decends into "I gotta it cheap", "gotta go fast", "bought in a few dvd special editions". It annoys me.

Aw, why am I there, I've been nothing but nice to people.:(

Dont know why but i just had a little giggle when i read that :D Poor Ashley :( Dont worry i didn't vote for you.Yet :devil: No just joking.

sweet. i admit i have said (typed..) some bollocks.my vote was JSB, he really really annoyed me with an attempt at being smart, as some of you may recall with our stupid arguements over nothing..

Edited by eldeano

It's because you are a middle aged man pretending to be a young girl.
:laugh: Awesome! If you vote for me that's up to you, but at least be honest why, rather than something silly like this.

• Paid Members

I think you just gave me my first legit LOL moment of 2006!Ashley, don't worry, I still :love: you and certainly didn't vote for you.

I think you just gave me my first legit LOL moment of 2006!Ashley, don't worry, I still :love: you and certainly didn't vote for you.
Thank you Chris. :)