Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

Cool another Raconteurs fan :-)I'm gonna see them in Liverpool tonight, should indeed be good.

So what did you think? Personally, I thought they were great. I couldn't believe how tight they were considering their experience of playing together. It was strange seeing Jack White in a non-White Stripes live environment, but he did a good job of restraining his incredible stage presence and they all worked well together. How fucking awesome is the drummer (Patrick Keeler) as well?
yeah they were fantastic, worlds apart from White stripes (even though there also excellent). The drummer is great, very fast. They did a cover of Love's 'A house is not a motel' at Liverpool which was really cool, and the super-fast version of Store Bought Bones
Store Bought Bones sounded so much better as a live song than it did on the recorded version. 'Broken Boy Soldiers' was fantastic as well.

So naffed off now, ain't been to a gig in months and soooooo envious of half the posts on here! Was meant to go and see Monster Magnet few weeks ago, but lead singer OD'd!Don't suppose Rent-a-Ghost the musical at the theatre counts does it?

Guest Refuse Matt M

Just found out Dinosaur Jr are playing here in May, but I'm gonna be away in Spain then :angry: Motorhead are here again in November, will have to go see them again.

Quite a good few months lined up, got:Public Enemy next TuesdayJurassic 5 next FridayIan Van Dahl, Lasgo, Scott Brown, Human Resource on the 28th OctPossibly Primal Scream on the 17th NovComplete Stone Roses on the 1st DecemberKasabian on the 7th December :thumbsup:

I'm going to the best show ever in a week....P!nk :DI love her! :D

J5 this SundayGhostface next SaturdayMr. Lif at the end of Octoberand Dilated Peoples are playing sometime... so when I get round to finding out when, I'll book that too...This time of year always has so much good shit going on...

Fahrenheit451 are playing at The Pleasure Unit in Bethnal Green next month on the 12th of October.Actually The Pleasure Unit have some fucking awesome bands playing in the coming weeks!

Battle on SaturdayParamore in OctoberHopefully will pick up some Little Man Tate tickets, their last gig in Glasgow was amazing.