Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

My upcoming:Adam Green @ Oran Mor, Glasgow, April 18thKaiser Chiefs @ cant remember, Glasgow, April 19th.There'll be more that i decide to go to at the last minute, but thats it for now.

Less Than Jake, Placebo, Give It A Name tour, Stiff Little Fingers and Foo Fighters in the upcoming months for me.

Guest Lord Farrington

Graham Coxon, Guillemots, We Are Scientists, Kaiser Chiefs and Dirty Pretty Things all incoming.Looking forward to every one, very much. Also going to see Mighty Boosh in a couple o' weeks.

Guest Refuse Matt M

Last gig was Avenged Sevenfold at the Astoria last week.Upcoming gigs are:Sat 8th April - FEAR FACTORY - Bristol Anson RoomsThu 13th April - THE WURZELS - Bristol BierkellerWed 19th April - THE DATSUNS - Bristol FleeceThu 20th April - MORTIIS - Bristol BierkellerMon 6th May - GARY NUMAN - Bristol AcademyTue 30th May - THE WEDDING PRESENT - Bristol AcademySun 4th June - JERRY SADOWITZ (STANDUP) - Bristol BierkellerWed 28th June - THE WHO - Bristol Ashton GateAugust Bank Holiday Weekend - READING FESTIVAL

Edited by Refuse Matt M

Was supposed to go to both Download in june and Roskilde at the end of june. But the C**T who was supposed to get the download ticket blew it. And the roskilde program haven't set my world on fire

The Subways - Thursday 6th April 2006Arctic Monkeys - Friday 14th April 2006Editors - Sunday 28th May 2006T in the Park - 8th and 9th July 2006Iron Maiden - Friday 15th December 2006