Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

I probably wouldn't be able to get into my old Pennywise t-shirt if I'm honest. I'll probably end up wearing my BC Lions t-shirt, as it's probably the most punk rock t-shirt I own. 

44 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Still undecided as to whether to go to the South leg of it, but it’s always a good laugh and a good atmosphere.

I’ve never felt so old before than when I first went to it, but that’s the same everywhere now. Enjoy!

Maybe not the case anymore. I went to Leeds last year and the inclusion of the Punk in Drublic stage has changed things up. I was probably toward the younger end of the crowd hanging around at that stage all day (i was 36), really good day.

I keep hearing the South setup is pretty lousy though. Leeds was excellent, the Punk in Drublic stage really felt like its own little mini festival tucked away in the corner with its own bars and stuff.

yeh that stage is great again, i stayed there pretty much all day last year and just caught a few other bands in the tents. Hoping to go again.

24 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

keep hearing the South setup is pretty lousy though. Leeds was excellent, the Punk in Drublic stage really felt like its own little mini festival tucked away in the corner with its own bars and stuff.

When it was in the uni it was ace. New venue is crap.

16 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

where can i find em?

Lamb & Mint is an odd flavour because anyone ive ever spoken about the Brannigans ones for example, love em. Its just a rare flavour that seems to come and go. 

Walkers got in the mix too and binned them off:

image_eac61bc4-a2b5-4960-b8dd-3e060b16be

Who’s the support act?

just booked tickets for Acid Mothers Temple in London, on my birthday in June. So that's bloody exciting.

Before that, I'm off to Stockholm for Nick Cave, who I've somehow managed to come this far without ever seeing live.