Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

I know all the emo kids are now grown ups with more than paper round money but £90 a ticket is taking the piss.

Although I'm presuming with it being in Milton Keynes they'll do an all-dayer type thing with five or six bands on the bill which kind of explains the massive ticket price.

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Slipknot Thursday, Kaiser Chiefs Saturday, Vukovi/Soeur on the 31st, Frank Carter on the 15th Feb and Cage the Elephant/Swmrs on the 20th.

On top of that I'm trying to work out if getting MCR tickets is going to be worth it or if they'll do a festival but it's a solid start to the year for me gig wise. 

Assuming this goes well, they could be a possibility to headline Download at some point, which buying a day ticket for may be a more economical option.

That was my thinking for seeing Tool there last year, I reckon whenever they announce a UK tour, the ticket prices will be obscene, and while I’d love to see them again, I’m not remortgaging the house in order to do so

41 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I know all the emo kids are now grown ups with more than paper round money but £90 a ticket is taking the piss.

Although I'm presuming with it being in Milton Keynes they'll do an all-dayer type thing with five or six bands on the bill which kind of explains the massive ticket price.

yeh more than likely a 4pm-11pm type deal.

Possibly, but then again that’s just way gig prices for outdoor shows have gone now.

Just had a look at the prices, I was expecting them to be more in honesty

Managed to get a Sunday ticket after they announced a second show.

My bank account regrets, I do not.

Got Slipknot tonight, for some reason thought it was yesterday, quite happy I have the day off tomorrow for it, should be great.

On my way to Monster Magnet tonight. Should be ace. They are doing Powertrip start to finish.

that will be tremendous.

Scored a ticket to go see In Flames in April. They are playing small venues so i couldnt pass it up. 

I didn’t enjoy the show to be fair, was okay but I don’t like them that much. Seeing the Interrupters next week which will be good though 

9 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I didn’t enjoy the show to be fair, was okay but I don’t like them that much. Seeing the Interrupters next week which will be good though 

I did find it quite ballsy how loudly you pointed out that you didn't like them to me, right by the entrance as thousands of their fans were walking past you 😂 always good to see you though. 

32 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Seeing the Interrupters next week which will be good though 

I believe they’re in Manchester too!

16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I believe they’re in Manchester too!

They are really good live, if you can make it I would definitely recommend seeing them. 
Haven’t been to any other gigs this month, but last month I caught Amyl and the Sniffers who were awesome.

Went to see Jaya the Cat as well who are always great. Really great guys and we hung out for a few hours after the show which was great. Also saw U.K. Subs that week as well, was a busy one.

Saw Agnostic Front in November in Birmingham and September in Chicago.

I really like going to gigs