Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

Attempted (if you can even call it that) to get Faith No More tickets for Manchester. As soon as the page loaded they were all unavailable. Absolutely ridiculous. Gonna' have to try my luck with the resales. 

i got 3 for Birmingham at 10am for a mate, im seeing loads of people online complaining that they couldnt get tickets.

What site did you use? i used See.

...a second Brixton date has been added.

Edited by Egg Shen

I'm going to see Boris again on the 15th in Leicester, wanted to see them with Envy and Svalbard in London but travel would be an even bigger pain in the arse.

14 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I'm going to see Boris again on the 15th in Leicester

stop calling him by his first name 😡

sorry, wrong thread

Me and my ex are taking the kids to this next year. Taylor, Billie Eilish, Deftones, Pixies, Faith No More, Refused and Paul Weller in Spain, for not much more than we’d probably spend taking them to see Taylor in Hyde Park?

*Hearn voice* oh, go on then.

66-B7-DAF4-5265-49-B6-B305-A07457-CE5795
multiple pic upload

On 6/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, Frankie Crisp said:

Bluetones in December. I will not grow up.

Did you see them in the Ritz? If so I was there and am a little bit sad I've only just seen this by accident and didn't get to buy you an overpriced pint

Just now, chokeout said:

Did you see them in the Ritz? If so I was there and am a little bit sad I've only just seen this by accident and didn't get to buy you an overpriced pint

I did! Smashing gig. And likewise, it’d have great to grab a beer in between my horrendous rendition of Solomon Bites The Worm.

1 minute ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I did! Smashing gig. And likewise, it’d have great to grab a beer in between my horrendous rendition of Solomon Bites The Worm.

Best I've heard them in a long while. I'm off to see Mark Morriss again on Friday with Nigel Clark and Chris Helme in my bid to ignore all new music.

35 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Best I've heard them in a long while. I'm off to see Mark Morriss again on Friday with Nigel Clark and Chris Helme in my bid to ignore all new music.

New music? Never heard of it.

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Me and my ex are taking the kids to this next year. Taylor, Billie Eilish, Deftones, Pixies, Faith No More, Refused and Paul Weller in Spain, for not much more than we’d probably spend taking them to see Taylor in Hyde Park?

*Hearn voice* oh, go on then.

66-B7-DAF4-5265-49-B6-B305-A07457-CE5795
multiple pic upload

I was genuinely considering this, but not sure on principle if I can go to anything that puts king's of Leon on ahead of FNM.... 

Was hoping to see John Grant at RNCM but the tickets went straight away.  It's a stripped down show of just him and his regular keyboardist.  Said keyboardist is a mate from school who I met up with last time they were in town but I'm not going to contact him to say I didn't get tickets like I'm dropping a massive hint.

Simple question with a simple answer I'm probably over-thinking tenfold.

There's a concert I'm trying to get tickets for with O2 Priority tickets being released a couple of days earlier, am I right in thinking all I need is a mate on O2 who'll chuck me their details and I'll be fine? Or is it a bit more complicated than that?

Edited by AdamTH17

yeh its a pretty simple process, you can use someone else's code. 

Theres usually a Livenation presale the day after the o2 presale as well, you just need an account on the website for that.