Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

On 10/22/2019 at 11:21 AM, Chest Rockwell said:

In news that probably only  @SuperBacon could possibly care about, I'm going to go see Skinnyman in November. I never saw him in his heyday so I am looking forward to it (when though I am normally against nostalgia gigs, I think this will be different because he was never really that successful anyway).

How was this Chest? I moved last week so was a stretch too far. Pharoahe Monch was “lit” as the kids say 

I'm going to see jim Jeffries at the arena in Manchester next week then 2 days later I'm in Manchester again for motionless in white.

I'm genuinely so excited for both shows but with them both being 2 days apart it's so expensive. Its going to be like 100 just for the arena show

Saw on Facebook that Faith No More had added a gig at the Manchester Apollo for June, someone in the comments said they got a Ticketmaster alert saying they were there in November and now the Facebook event is cancelled. So looks like they’re playing more than three European festivals 

Watched the Bluetones on Friday. Two-hour set and they haven’t lost their touch. Mark Morriss is a bloody great frontman and had the place in pieces in between songs. Went with the first girl I ever loved (who’s since become one of my best mates) and had a great night remembering our college days. Lovely gig in every way.

Going to see Cast in a couple of weeks. I’m one Kappa tracksuit away from the complete melancholic breakdown.

Saw Cast on a local festival a few years ago, i was never a fan but i knew id recognise a tune or two but was surprised when i recognised pretty much the entire set, they were great.

Picked up tickets for Pearl Jam, Pixies and White Reaper at Hyde Park today, which is a great lineup. My girlfriend agreed to come with me on the condition we also go to Taylor Swift the night before.

With apologies to Keith Houchen, I’m not sure I’m getting a good deal here.