Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

I have just found out about the "give it an name" tour in april 06!the prophets are going to be there, so im there :D manchester on the 29th, london on the 30th

GIAN 06!!! Yup, thats right. We will be co headlining this year's Give It A Name festival with MCR on April 29th and 30th. They will be our first big shows in almost a year and a half, so i would be there if i was you.Here is the line up so far. Our day, which is Saturday in Manchester and Sunday in London is: Us, Taking Back Sunday, Angels And Airwaves, Goldfinger, Panic! At the Disco, Silverstein, Aiden, Classic Case and The Blackout with more TBCMy Chem's day which is basically the opposite days to us will be: My Chemical Romance, The Ataris, Atreyu, Underoath, The Bled, Men, Women And Children, Drive By, Bayside, The Honorary Title and Taint. Maybe with more to add, who knows.Tickets for Give It A Name 2006 will go on sale Friday, January 13 at 9am. You can purchase tickets online by visiting www.aloud.com or by calling them on 0870 998 8888. I think its about 55 quid for both days, though you'd better check.Word.

Well , i went to order tickets for the saturday gig about 5 mins ago, and its comes to nearly 7 quid for the postage and booking fee, so with the ticket its nearly

I am going to watch Take That in June at Wembley Stadium. Before you all take the piss, think like Zack Morris, loads of 19/20/21 year olds screaming and all excited, I play the soft sensitive angle, it's a guarantee.

I am going to watch Take That in June at Wembley Stadium. Before you all take the piss, think like Zack Morris, loads of 19/20/21 year olds screaming and all excited, I play the soft sensitive angle, it's a guarantee.

**purchases tickets**

Can't remember the dates but I'm going to see the incredible Pylon and Free Diamonds soonish and I think I'm going to see Latterman after that...probably going the DARTZ! gig too and I think Keith Burton And His Beef Curtain is coming up again in the next couple of months so thats all good.

My friend's girlfriend's band, Toxic Slut (www.toxicslut.co.uk), are playing in Camden before the end of this month. They have been asking me to go to one of their shows for ages. i think this one I might get to.

Just found out that Morrissey is touring the UK and has released these sets of dates in Scotlandapril 22 ABERDEEN Music Hallapril 23 STIRLING Albert Hallsapril 25 DUNDEE Caird Hallapril 26 GREENOCK Town Hallapril 27 GLASGOW AcademyOne night in Stirling. I am excited.

Edited by JJC04

So far I'm going to.....25th Jan - Fall Out Boy - Barrowlands18th Feb - Kelly Clarkson - Clyde Auditorium15th Mar - Avenged Sevenfold - ABC30th Apr/1st May - Take That - SECC3rd June - Bon Jovi - Hampden8th/9th July - T In The Park1st Sept - Robbie Williams - Hampden:D

Edited by Ellie

I hear that the LostProphets are going to be touring this year sometime, anyone planning on going to see them?I plan on going to at least 3 of there gigs :love::love::love: , although no locations have been announced yetmark says hi :/:):blush: