Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

off to see Sevendust/All That Remains tonight. Not too big on All That Remains but Sevendust are on a small list of bands that i never got to see, they dont get to the UK very often, should be good.

35 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

off to see Sevendust/All That Remains tonight. Not too big on All That Remains but Sevendust are on a small list of bands that i never got to see, they dont get to the UK very often, should be good.

that sounds amazing, would love to see both bands, i love the vocals of both bands 

9 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Blossoms tonight, actually quite excited, been hearing very good things about their gigs this week.

Found an old email I completely forgot about that I've booked Chvrches tickets for the week before Mayday Parade in February and can't even remember booking it, but absolutely ecstatic I've managed too.

Just the usual waiting game on 2000 Trees deciding to release a headliner so I can fully confirm my attendance once at least 1 band picks my interest. Reading and Download have both been a tad underwhelming and much the same for Slam Dunk. May end up a year of smaller gigs from Feb.

Let’s Eat Grandma are supporting Chvrches. They’re well worth seeing. 

I go to 2000 Trees every year but my mate who I go with can’t make it this year so we’ll probably finally get round to going to ArcTanGet instead. Although if the 2000 Trees line up interests the missus then I’ll probably go to both. 

Coming the rest of this year is Fires of Freya tomorrow and then The Lancashire Hotpots again on the 15th. Also, got tickets to go see them in March and April next year. (I'm a bit of a fan!). Then Driven Serious come January. 

Got a ticket this morning to go see the Levellers at the Royal Albert Hall in March. 

Edited by eugenespeed

On 12/7/2018 at 6:27 AM, Ralphy said:

that sounds amazing, would love to see both bands, i love the vocals of both bands 

it was great Ralphy. All That Remains were good but i just find their material hit and miss, still the new songs sounded real good so im gonna check the new album. Sevendust just blew me away. I always find those biggish American rock bands that stuck around from the late 90s/early 00s get a bit of a bad rap from the press and Sevendust fall into that category but theres a reason they stay around and Sevendust just smash it live, great setlist and Lajon sounded immense. One of the best shows ive seen all year.