Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

4,354 posts in this topic

Saw Chas and Dave in December they will not disappoint. I'm going to see what some might see as embarrassing but I'm well excited. Shakin' Stevens on friday. 

56 minutes ago, theironshake said:

Saw Chas and Dave in December they will not disappoint. I'm going to see what some might see as embarrassing but I'm well excited. Shakin' Stevens on friday. 

That sound absolutely cracking and I was also contemplating getting some tickets to their tour. As is, going to stick with Chas and Dave and probably see the Divine Comedy for the third time this year in Bristol.

The big question is do I see the decaying corpses of Slade over Christmas again? 

i've seen C&D about 10 times and they've never failed to put in a shift, there excellent at what they do, and what they do is good.

Is it Don and Dave in Slade still? the songs are still great but I think I've knocked it on the head with them while Dave can still walk in those boots.

After the aweseomness of Charlotte Church's Late Night Pop Dungeon the other week I've gone and got myself tickets for Pride on Sunday to see her again. The rest of the lineup is atrocious so I doubt i'll still be there when what passes itself off as Boney M take the stage but it's worth the price and no doubt terrible bar to see the Dungeon in action again.

17 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

Is it Don and Dave in Slade still? the songs are still great but I think I've knocked it on the head with them while Dave can still walk in those boots.

Dave is still there and that's all that matters. I don't know whether it was because of where I was sat or the fact I was merrily plastered, but seeing them last December, Dave Hill looked like the smallest bloke on planet earth. I'm 5,6 and felt like Andre by comparison. I'm also relatively sure he was stood on a box during the gig.