Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

Guns 2 Roses (a Guns N Roses tribute band) in WalthamstowBad Obsession (a Guns N Roses tribute band) in Croydon andAdler's Appetite (a Guns N Roses tribute band featuring Steven Adler of the original GNR lineup) in CamdenEr, yeah. I'm a big Guns N Roses fan...(I might also see Danko Jones, if funds permit, and I already got tickets to Zappa Plays Zappa at Royal Albert Hall)

you know i wrote to metal hammer a while back talking about how wrestling and metal fans were always the same people, the letter got printed and hammer agreed. this seems to prove my theory further!

Just Dierks Bentley (country) so far for me on Jan 19th in London.

Academy Is / Panic! At The Disco this monthking Creosote in FebruaryJason Mraz in Marchmay try and check out The Editors in March as well

Guest Sgt Spandex

DragonforceFozzySoulfly / SkindredSoil / American Headcharge / Panic CellTrivium (Astoria)Trivium (Southampton)PitchshifterDisturbedBeatallicaIt's gonna be a good few months.

Guest jaymz_is_god

Trivium in March. In Flames/Sepultura, also in March. :) Should be good fun.

I'm going to see The Rakes and The Strokes next month which should be fun. Also going to see King Creosote.

I'm going to see The Strokes next month which should be fun.

Is that the one in Doncaster?I might go to that one but I'm not sure if I'm willing to part with the

The mighty Earth! and the mighty imposters SunnO)))!!!!!!!!!It will crush everything :devil:

Right, I have the chance to see these fellas at The Custard Factory after I recall seeing their albums in some 'Best of 05' lists. I downloaded some tracks and.. well... what the hell? It's not even overly heavy like I thought it'd be.. just fuzzy and noisy. I read on their web-site that people vomit at their gigs. I may go just to see what people whose job is to clean up sick look like.As far as gigs go..Go! Team at our Uni in FebThe Kooks in Manc in (really just an excuse to go raving afterward but I'm sure it'll be good), Adequate 7 in Derby and Coxon in Lei in Mar.Toying with checking out The Buzzcocks in Stoke (probably my nearest venue from home) but need to persuade some of the lads to go.I was also *just* in the process of ordering tickets to see The Fall in Lei but it's on the same shitting day as The Kooks :(.Stiff Little Fingers would be nice..For quite a big-ish place, Leicester is shite for gigs. Oh, and with regards to to The Strokes gig above- your decision may have already been made- all sold out IIRC.

The mighty Earth! and the mighty imposters SunnO)))!!!!!!!!!It will crush everything  :devil:

Right, I have the chance to see these fellas at The Custard Factory after I recall seeing their albums in some 'Best of 05' lists. I downloaded some tracks and.. well... what the hell? It's not even overly heavy like I thought it'd be.. just fuzzy and noisy. I read on their web-site that people vomit at their gigs. I may go just to see what people whose job is to clean up sick look like.
Not heavy! not heavy!! you must be listening on crappy speakers.You need to listen with headphones (decent ones) and crank the volume up load.The vomit/shitting thing is just their PR shtick. But basically they experiment with very very low end bass sounds and their is some science behind it that says it affects your stomach and makes you feel like you need to have a crap. So if you do go, go on an empty stomach.You should go because it will be unlike anything you've heard before and if the venue has decent speakers - you'll be deaf for a week. And buy any merchandise and bung it on eBay. They release a lot of tour only stuff and people go crazy for it. Have a look at completed listings for Earth and SunnO))) vinyl.

Im going to see Fozzy play on my doorstep 3rd Feb, and hopefully interviewing the band for the local press too! :) Also, i really want to catch Avenged Sevenfold when they come over, does anyone know whether or not CKY are supporting them on their UK dates? Thanks.