Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

What gigs are you going to in the next few months?

Ralphy    4

Hey, what gigs are you all going to in the next few months?I am going to see Avenged sevenfold, Trivuim and disturbed in march at the brum academyhopefully get to more gigs before those though :thumbsup:

Weezenal    1

So farSome Kerrang thing with Bullet for my Valentine as I said to a mate I'd go for his birthdayNME Awards Show- Arctic Monkeys/Maximo Park/We Are Scientists/Mystery JetsThe StrokesSigur RosGraham CoxonI'm thinking about Avenged Sevenfold aswell if they don't sell out

Edited by Weezenal

Supremo    29

Just Thrice in early February. Going through a dry patch.EDIT: I've just remembered Hundred Reasons are playing my Uni later this month. I'll probably head to that too.

Edited by ELsupremo

Guest draVen   
Guest draVen

Soil/American Head Charge/Panic CellPMTHIMFear FactoryPossibly Sepultura

Edited by draVen

Gallybagger    0

As the island gets sod all for music, nearest we had was hell is for heroes.im going to portsmouth to see Fozzy, Less Than jake and in june the Isle of Wight fest. w00t

PC316    0

Less Than Jake for sure, got my ticket. I might go and watch Sick Of It All, the crowd is likely to be filled with violence obsessed cunts, but I wouldn't mind seeing SOIA again. I may go and see The Bezerker and Cannibal Corpse on their forthcoming tours. I also REALLY want to go to the one off Filaments reunion show in London but I doubt I can afford it. Other than that, just a load of awesome local gigs.Oh, and Stiff Little Fingers again too, that should be awesome.

Edited by PC316

biggstevie    0

I saw lagwagon the other week but gigs coming out are Anti-Flag Electric Eel Shock & Me FIrst And The Gimme Gimmes. :music::D thanks PC316 didnt know Stiff Little Fingers were on tour again will pick up tickets for that asap. :thumbsup:

Edited by biggstevie

IrishDave    0

I'm going to see Trivium at the beginning of March.I tried to time a necessary trip to Leicester at a time that I could go and see Disturbed in Birmingham, but alas, it was not to be. :(

biggstevie    0

Was Lagwagon good Stevie? I heard Captain Everything supported, sounds like an amazing gig.

Captain Everything was ok ive seen then better but A Wilhelm Scream was awful i dont see why people like them btw Captain Everything have a new song 'The Bomb Song' at www.myspace.com/captaineverything

Sauron    0

Just found out Cryptopsy are playing in Manchester on February 7th. Being as awesome as they are, I have no choice but to attend.At the same venue on March 28th, Decapitated will hopefully be playing. Hopefully they'll have a line up sorted for that and with any luck my new sobriety will allow me to chat to Vogg properly this time.

Twatters    0

Just found out Cryptopsy are playing in Manchester on February 7th. Being as awesome as they are, I have no choice but to attend.At the same venue on March 28th, Decapitated will hopefully be playing. Hopefully they'll have a line up sorted for that and with any luck my new sobriety will allow me to chat to Vogg properly this time.

Last i heard about Decapitated was this

DECAPITATED: NEW BASSISTPolish metalheads Decapitated have recruited a new bassist. He's Richard Gulczynski. The band's new line-up will make its live debut on the upcoming Annihilation Of The Wicked US tour. The bill also features Nile, Hypocrisy, Soilent Green, Raging Speedhorn and With Passion.

Only gig ive got tix for at the momment is Hondo Maclean (well there supporting Bleeding Through) in Portsmouth. But i'll hopefully be going Soulfly, Hundred Reasons, Fozzy, Will Haven and possibly My Ruin.