[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

Could someone post a pic for me, but i love the girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter, Emma Watson....she is awesome

Not till April, son. There was a special negotiation a few years back and every adult male in Britain has agreed to clear their mind of all images of Emma Watson until her 16th birthday to avoid thoughtcrime.Remember lads, once the glorious day comes, PLEASE check the dates to make sure you are only whacking off over contemporary pictures.

Could someone post a pic for me, but i love the girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter, Emma Watson....she is awesome

Not till April, son. There was a special negotiation a few years back and every adult male in Britain has agreed to clear their mind of all images of Emma Watson until her 16th birthday to avoid thoughtcrime.Remember lads, once the glorious day comes, PLEASE check the dates to make sure you are only whacking off over contemporary pictures.
But surely she doesn't belong in a thread like this? She is hardly less comercial! Edited by pmy008

• Moderators

Gotta commend you on your excellent choices, Stug.

I don't know if it counts as "less commercial or less conventional" - but she hasn't really been that exposed since the 80s, and I don't hear mention of her often enough, so I'm adding Lisa Bonet:

bonet.jpglisa_bonet1.thumb.jpg

Also - anyone remember this TV show? Sam & the hispanic one - awesome.. (the two at the bottom right of the picture)

popular.jpg

Edited by Who has called me Hage?

I have to admit that more and more I am finding Holly Marie Combs to be very attractive.

holly_marie_combs4.jpg

When I first saw Charmed I was more attracted to the other 2 (no matter what series) but now I find her to have a greater beauty about her than the others (though Rose McGowan is still hot!)

Alex Mack (or Larisa whatever) is one of those girls who when you see her you, you don't think "Man, I want to fuck her" eg. Jessica Alba, you think "I want to play a love song to her on a guitar and then cuddle and kiss with her all night because I love her too much to soil her beauty with my distgusting penis" because she's so sweet and adorable.

haha so very true!!!

Mine, Princess Tamara - was on 'the Games' on Channel 4 last year, since then I can't get enough of big nosed, slightly jewish looking brunettes! :

ap_lgprofile_tamarab.jpg

B0002CH79I.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

SP_Borbon_T.jpg

Edited by guts316