[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Girl in the new Tena Silhouette advert is horny as fuck.  Even the thought she might stink of piss wouldn’t put me off. 

Couldn't agree more. Because the shit I watch is aimed at an older generation I'm greeted to her squeezing her tits in the mirror nearly every ad break. 

• Paid Members

Apparently her name is Ceri Williams and she also designs lingerie for a living 

Look, I honestly watch CBeebies because of the kids but if they will keep putting on nice looking presenters then that’s on them. Catie from Caties Amazing Machines (yes I’m aware she’s a bit young for me, yes I’m aware I’m Scum) 

0460-AEC5-182-F-4-B5-C-A41-C-C3288-ABF00

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Look, I honestly watch CBeebies because of the kids but if they will keep putting on nice looking presenters then that’s on them. Catie from Caties Amazing Machines (yes I’m aware she’s a bit young for me, yes I’m aware I’m Scum) 

0460-AEC5-182-F-4-B5-C-A41-C-C3288-ABF00

Without looking into this thread too deeply, I'm sure Maddie Moate & Rebecca Keatley have been mentioned ...

You're not scum; they're attractive women.  It's just kids TV which makes it feel weird.