[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

Fair enough. I guess I was being ignorant. 

So what is the correct term to use to describe my meaning?

Wilful ignorance? Or maybe closed-mindedness?

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

She's a beautiful girl with a great body, and an actress on one of the most watched shows on television, so she certainly isn't 'less commercial'. Maybe you can tell us why you think she's 'less conventional' enough to warrant a mention in this thread? 

I took the definition of commercial in this instance to be well known,  or a household name. Yes she is in one of the most watched shows but I wouldn't of known her real name up until a week ago. So I felt she was less commercial to say for example Michelle Keegan who was in the same soap. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

I took the definition of commercial in this instance to be well known,  or a household name. Yes she is in one of the most watched shows but I wouldn't of known her real name up until a week ago. So I felt she was less commercial to say for example Michelle Keegan who was in the same soap. 

Jesus fucking Christ.

So she's less commercial and conventional, purely because you didn't know her real name? Fucking hell.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Not sure if she’s been mentioned previously but whilst binging on The Office recently I’ve fallen in love with Ellie Kemper. She’s so warm, charming and so beautiful I want to be sick. 

E2773A0E-DAC7-4495-B11A-2B11033E2BDC.jpeg.24d296f149a20f60fb5042904790ad85.jpeg

Boy are you going to love The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt then my friend...

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Not sure if she’s been mentioned previously but whilst binging on The Office recently I’ve fallen in love with Ellie Kemper. She’s so warm, charming and so beautiful I want to be sick. 

E2773A0E-DAC7-4495-B11A-2B11033E2BDC.jpeg.24d296f149a20f60fb5042904790ad85.jpeg

Mirroring my experience here. She’s utterly wonderful. I’ve got Kimmy Schmidt lined up for commute-watching because of her and her beautiful beauty.

(Her book is supposed to be good too.)