[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

What exactly is 'less commercial  conventional' about a soap actress? 

Anna Brisbin is cute but her impressions are rank awful. If you're going for internet personalities I would direct you to Barbara Dunkelman from Rooster Teeth

latest?cb=20161228012251

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Bicurious Dad said:

What exactly is 'less commercial  conventional' about a soap actress? 

Anna Brisbin is cute but her impressions are rank awful. If you're going for internet personalities I would direct you to Barbara Dunkelman from Rooster Teeth

latest?cb=20161228012251

I'd have loved her in 2001, because that picture would download quickly.

8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Isn't Ignorance the exact definition of not knowing?

It's not the exact definition, but I guess it could be used to describe someone who is unaware of something. To me it's a word to describe someone who chooses to ignore facts. I wouldn't call someone ignorant if they genuinely didn't know that they were saying something hurtful. I would if they continued to say it afterwards. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

It's not the exact definition, but I guess it could be used to describe someone who is unaware of something. To me it's a word to describe someone who chooses to ignore facts. I wouldn't call someone ignorant if they genuinely didn't know that they were saying something hurtful. I would if they continued to say it afterwards. 

I understand what you're saying Steve, but ignorance literally means lack of knowledge. It's the dictionary definition of the word. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

The Indian girl from I'm A Celeb/ Corrie Sair. Seems a nice genuine girl, with a nice figure. 

She's a beautiful girl with a great body, and an actress on one of the most watched shows on television, so she certainly isn't 'less commercial'. Maybe you can tell us why you think she's 'less conventional' enough to warrant a mention in this thread? 

12 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

YouTubers have got to be the definition of "commercial and convential" these days. Feels like we're not far off proper TV being some underground scene!

Possibly, but ones that cosplay and present podcasts on “geeky” things? I dunno, the lines are all blurred tbh with pop culture. I think it’s a good thing though. I got shit for liking Buffy, for example, when it was on. Now people “Stan”* for it. 

*proper cunts term...

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

YouTubers have got to be the definition of "commercial and convential" these days.

Depends on how popular and visible they are, much like TV, music, sports, movie stars etc.

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

She's a beautiful girl with a great body, and an actress on one of the most watched shows on television, so she certainly isn't 'less commercial'. Maybe you can tell us why you think she's 'less conventional' enough to warrant a mention in this thread? 

Being fair, its always been a bit loosey goosey regarding the essential criteria, as either way we get photos of hotties to spaff over when we should be working.