[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Totally agree with Larisa Oleynik (see my sig: Right). V.hot in all the films/tv shows I've seen her in. As well as 10 things and Alex Mack, also consider watching the film '100 girls' and seasons 4 and 5 of 'Third Rock from the Sun'.

Does Lacey Chabert count? (Again, see my sig: Centre). As most people I know over here in the UK have no clue who she is!

Christy Carlson Romano (was in Disney's Even Stevens TV show a few years ago), as well as the fact that Allison Mack from Smallville (who is often overlooked due to the popularity of Kristin Kreuk) and Anna Faris (Scary movie 1-4, Lost in Translation) are also underrated and very hot! And no-one really has heard of them either.

Christy Romano:

tvradio-1.jpg

Allison Mack:

allison012.jpg

Anna Faris:

lost.jpg

Edited by jerichoholictufcfan

Jennifer Morrison (one of two reasons to watch House, the other being Hugh Laurie)jennifer_morrison_l4.jpg

Fucking good call. She is rather stunning. I can't think of any just now, so yes.
To show you how much value for money the film is, Jennifer Morrison was in 100 girls with Larisa Oleynik!

This thread reminded me of my brief(ish) obsession with some chick from an old Orange tv ad. So much so that I've spent a good 15 minutes of Googling to try and find out who she is. No luck on a name, but a clip of the ad can be foooowwwwwnd...HERE.. Although it is pretty cool that I eventually found it, my optimistic Googling had me expecting galleries of naked pics, pissing vidz and all that other stuff which form the natural career progression for one-time Tv ad stars.

Guest Edgehead

The lovely Emily VanCamp, a girl who has turned me into a disturbingly regular watcher of a heartwarming American drama shown mid-Afternoon on ITV.vancamp5gd.jpg

Ive gotten into Everwood. Good clean tv.

• Paid Members

Let's go with:

Susannah Harker:

1096972593318_0.8589605704187022.jpg

Clea Du Vall:

CleaDuVallSM.JPG

Mariska Hargitay:

35dbced0.jpg

Angie Harmon:

25b26880.jpg

Vanessa Marcil:

vanessa_marcil.jpg

Token redhead Polly Walker (in Rome character)

atia.jpg

And I still maintain the exceptional cuteness of Vicky Binns:

binns38wy.jpg