Great Wrestling Promo Transcripts

tiger_rick

This is my favourite set of promos ever, from the SmackDown in 2001 where Austin threw Angle's medals into the river. I transcribed this myself from a videotape two years ago... and the geekery was worth every second I spent doing so. :p

-----------

Kurt Angle came out to the ring, reminding Austin that he kicked out of three Stone Cold Stunners at Summerslam, and soaked the Alliance with milk on Austin's Appreciation Night on Raw. He also expressed his disgust with Austin for faking an injury to escape getting in the ring with Angle, then attacking him and stealing his gold medals. He challenged Austin to a WWF title match at Unforgiven, and called Austin out to the ring so he could get his medals back from Austin. Instead, Booker T and Shane McMahon came out, and it ended up with Booker challenging Angle to a match, and Angle cleaning house. Austin then appeared on the titantron while Angle was still in the ring.

"What are you doing Kurt? Standing in my ring, challenging Stone Cold Steve Austin to a match? You think you're pretty tough? What? Is this what you want, Kurt? [Holds up WWF title belt] Or are you looking for these? [Holds up gold medals] Huh? You remember these? You said I would never have 'em, huh? You want these? What? You wonder where I'm at, Kurt? I'm only a couple o' footsteps away. I'm at the back here in the Joe Louis Arena. And you want this belt? You want these stupid little gold medals you worked so hard for? Come on in the back. I'll hand them to ya."

By the time Angle had got there, Austin had disappeared, and Scotty Too Hotty told Angle that Austin had run off as soon as he saw Kurt leave the ring. The irrate Kurt Angle stormed off. Later on, a camera was in the carpark, on Austin.

"Kurt? I'm over here, Kurt! I'm right here. What are you doing? Probably inside getting your little ankles taped up for your match, huh? I thought we were gonna talk. Where are ya? What? I'm right out here in the parking lot at the Joe Louis Arena, I wanna talk to ya face to face. Don't you wanna talk about this, Kurt? [Holds up WWF title belt] I thought you wanted to talk about this. Or did you wanna talk about these? [Holds up gold medals] Huh? What? I'm in the parking lot, Kurt. What? You know what, Kurt? You know what I think? These gold medals would make a pretty good hood ornament. [Holds the medals against his car bonnet] Ain't that pretty? Come out to the parking lot and lets have a little talk, Kurt. I'm starting to get a little bored with ya. What?"

Angle rushed to the carpark, but Austin's car had gone. Tommy Dreamer tried to knock Angle down in his own car, but Angle moved out of the way, pulled Dreamer out and beat the hell out of him. Austin drove past Angle, inviting him to go for a little ride with his gold medals, and drove out of the arena. Later in the night, Austin was shown in the streets of Detroit.

"Hey Kurt, what you doing? You getting ready for your little match? What? It

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Tunney, with his announcement following the Jake Roberts/Randy Savage snakebite incident...

"After consulting with the personal physician of the Macho Man Randy Savage, I cannot in good conscience allow Randy Savage to participate in the Survivor Series. With the tragic events of this past weekend still fresh in all our minds, I accept full responsibility for allowing such a potentially dangerous reptile at ringside."I will accept Jake Roberts' explaination at face value - that this was indeed an accident, and that he had been led to believe that his king cobra had indeed been devenomised by the lab."However, resting upon my shoulders is the welfare of everyone here in the World Wrestling Federation."Therefore, effective immediately the king cobra and all reptiles are barred from ringside. In addition, after careful consultation with the Macho Man Randy Savage and his doctor, it is my decision that he be reinstated immediately, and that a match between Randy Savage and Jake Roberts be sanctioned at the earliest possible date - which will be this coming Tuesday night in Texas."Therefore, Jake Roberts will NOT be a participant in the Survivor Series. Instead, the Legion of Doom and the Big Boss Man will face the Natural Disasters and IRS in the three-on-three tag team encounter."

• 1 month later...

Thursday Raw ThursdayThe "I've Lost My Smile" SpeechFebruary 13th, 1997Vince: "And now would you please welcome, the most flamboyant, the most charismatic, WWF Champion, perhaps of all time. Here, ladies and gentlemen , to surrender the World wrestling Federation Championship; ladies and gentlemen the one...the only SHAWN MICHAELS!"JR: "Shawn Michaels walking to the ring gingerly. He had an MRI done yesterday in San Antonio. Doctors recommending reconstructive surgery, as we, ah, told you. Whether you love him, or you hate him, if you're a wrestling fan you have to respect him."Lawler: "I'll tell you this Jim Ross, I don't care for him at all, professionally. But I've got to admit this is a stand-up thing to do. As soon as he gets the word from the doctor...I think I would have hung on to the belt as long as I could."JR: "Got to be gutwrenching; and heartbreaking."Vince: "This comes obviously as a shock. It's a shock to WWF fans all over the world. Maybe it really shouldn't be, considering what you give. Obviously, Shawn Michaels, what you bring the the World Wrestling Federation has taken it's toll on you; specifically, your knee. And as you are facing a knee operation, I wonder if you would share, with the millions of your fans all over the world, what's going through your head."HBK: "Well, it seems, uh, like we've done this before. And uh, this time, unfortunately for me, it's much more serious than last time. I've never had, um, a doctor look at me in the face and say, uh, that I may never be able to wrestle again. And I was, uh, I was told that the other day. Of course, you know I, it's not something that I believe. But the fact is it's something that I have to deal with. Time has taken it's toll on, on my body."Vince: "I know you're just as disappointed, more so than anyone else, that you're not defending the WWF title against Sycho Sid, or for that matter whomever would have been stacked up against you. And no one has taken on more challengers, no one in the history, who has ever won this championship belt, has ever had the schedule, has ever had to endure the kind of schedule that you have so readily taken upon yourself."HBK: "Well there's uh, one thing about me is I can't do anything halfway and I, and I come here and I hear the people and they chant uh, Sid's name or they chant Bret's name or they chant a lot of peoples' names, and one thing's for sure, you're going to have all of that in the future, um, and that's what I want for the World Wrestling Federation fans. In spite of, uh, what people may think about me, what I've always wanted for all these people is, is for them to have a good time and to enjoy themselves. I've always tried to be the one to provide it whether it was on the good side or the bad side. But what was always important to me was the performance, was the performance so that these people, each time they reached in their pocket, they paid to get a WWF ticket, they didn't regret it because they knew that if they saw my name on the card they could yell, they could come and they could cheer and they could boo and they could do whatever they wanted as long as they had a good time. Over the last couple of months, uh, there's been a lot of talk of people, uh, having bad attitudes and a lot revolving around this belt. Uh, all I know today is that one thing that's not going to revolve around this belt, for a long time, is going to be Shawn Michaels. I don't know where I'm at right now. I have to, uh, I have to have everything checked. I may have... I may be beyond reconstructive surgery. I may, or may not be able to fix it. But if I can't come back and perform at the level I performed at, before...I can't, I can't perform. I can't come out here and just go half-ass. I have to come out here and I have to romp and stomp and I have to get tossed around. I have to toss people around and I have to have fun. The schedule over the last year I took on because I didn't feel like I could say no. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to enjoy my life as the WWF Champion. I wanted to, I wanted to ride in lear jets and ride in limousines and I wanted to be on TV shows and I wanted to do autograph sessions and I got to do every bit of that. If nothing else, I have all of that to take with me. Again, and I know right now we're in the middle of a time where toughness is real big here in the World Wrestling Federation, and unfortunately all I've got right now for you is a lot of sorrow, a lot of tears, and a lot of emotion. I don't have any toughness for anybody, so I guess, here you go, here's your belt." (hands the belt to Vince)"What I'm going to do is go back home and see what's left for me; whether it'll be in this ring...whether it'll be out of this ring. I know that over the, uh, the last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. And, and I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everbody else, but it means a lot to me. So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy. But, um, this is all I've ever wanted to do and uh, over the last year I got to do it and whether you like me or not, I just want to tell you that, uh, last year was the most wonderful year of my life. And, uh, if I never do get to do it again, it'll be okay because I got to live one full year as being the number one guy in this business and it was the single greatest year of my life.""And I have you to thank, and I have everybody here to thank, and it means a lot to me and, uh, I'm gonna go home now. Okay?" (Shawn hugs Vince)Vince: "Ladies and gentlemen, SHAWN MICHAELS!" (Shawn hugs Gorilla Monsoon and leaves the ring)JR: "Well I'll tell ya folks, 25 years I've been doing this and I...I've never, I have never had the pain in my gut that I have right now. One more time around the ring (as Shawn cirlces the ring shaking the hands of the fans). I hope it's not the last time. 31 year old athlete...a career threatening...perhaps a career ending injury. Completely out of the blue. How do you prepare, for the loss of a franchise player?"Lawler: "Well JR I think...I think that you know, and probably McMahon knows, and most importantly that probably all these people realize, that Shawn Michaels has been the most resilient champion ever, and..." (Shawn reaches the announcer's table and hugs JR)JR: "Good luck to you. Good luck to you."Lawler: "And I'd say Ross, if I had to bet, I'll bet that he can come back from this too."JR: "Well, I'll tell you; I saw him as a rookie. Shreveport, Louisiana, the Irish McNeil Boy's Club. I knew this kid, about 18 years old, had it. He's still got it. Heartbreaking. It takes a man's man to do what he just did folks. Goodbye Shawn. Godspeed."

• Paid Members

Seems pretty apt to stick this in here now, whether it was a great promo or not, it was a great moment all the same and a level of awesome Jericho never reached again, yet. Maybe.

Chris Jerichos finest ever moment;...

'...Welcome to RAW...IS...JERICHO! And i am the new millenium for the World Wrestling Federation. Now, for those of you who don't know me, i am Chris Jericho, your new hero! Your party host! And most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a television screen. Now, when you think of the new millenium, you think of an event so gigantic that it changes the course of history. You think of a dawning of a new era. In this case, the dawning of a new era, in the WWF. Thank you, thank you. A new era is what this once proud and profitable company sorely needs. Chris Jericho has come to SAVE the WWF.'

(Jericho pauses and poses in the stance of Jesus on the crucifix)

J.R- Awww, from what!?

'You couldn't care less about every single idiot in that dressing room and especially this idiot (The Rock) in the centre of the ring. You people have been lead to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Eh-Eh. Jericho is excellence! And now, for the first time in WWF history you have a man who can entertain you, you have a man who is good enough for you. You have a man who can make you jump up off your chairs, raise your filthy, fat little hands in the air and scream GO JERICHO GO! GO JERICHO GO! GO JERICHO GO! Thank you. The new millenium has arrived in the WWF and now that the Y TWO J problem is here, this company, from the front office idiots to all of the amatuers in the dressing room, including this one (The Rock) to everybody watching tonight, will never eh-eh-eh-ever be the same again!'

The Rock;-

'After three boring minutes, The Rock says KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! How dare you, little jabroni, come on The Rocks show and not even have the class to introduce yourself, what is your name?'

...'I told you it's...'

The Rock, interupting;

'IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! The Rock says, you talk about your Y2J plan!? Well, The Rock has a little plan of his own and it's called The KY Jelly plan...which means The Rock is gonna lube his size 13 boot real good, turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDYASS!

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING.'

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

'Last night at Armageddon i beat Randy Orton, i should be feeling ecstatic, i should be feeling like i'm king of the world but, i don't feel that way because i beat Orton by disqualification even though i had him just moments, just milliseconds away from tapping out and submitting, but before i could become the new WWE champion, this happened. Monkeys...'

[Footage of JBL booting Jericho in his mooey, costing him the WWE title match at Armageddon airs...]

...'So instead of standing here as a champion, i stand here with no championship title and a whole lot of questions. So i invited JBL to come to Raw tonight, to answer some of those questions, face to face, man to man but, guess what? Big surprise! He didn't show up. He refused. So since JBL won't come to Raw, i guess i'm just gonna have to take a little trip down to Rochester, go to Smackdown and get some answers myself.'

'JERICHO! JERICHO! No need for that son, i'm right here, via satellite.'

'Oh, oh. Via satellite, you have got to be kidding me. You won't come face to face, you want me to turn my back? Does that help? You want to come to the ring now? C'mon JBL!'

'You're wasting my time! You have no idea, you cannot possibly fathom the responsibilities i have. I own my own company, i am a media maven, i am a Wall Street darling and you have the temerity to believe you can invite me and JBL will show up? You think JBL would come...to Buffalo? I hate to disappoint you Chris, but you are very low on my list of priorities. What happened was very evident. You put your hands on me, you play with fire Chris, you get burned. Simple.'

'Oh, so are you talking about when i knocked you out of your little chair at the announce table, when i gave you that little lovetap to push you out of the way? Who in the hell do you think you are JBL!? You think you're the only guy to that ever got knocked down at ringside? We got cameramen, we got photographers, we got ring announcers that get knocked down on a daily basis. Hell, Mark Yeaton, the time keeper got superkicked in the face last week, you didn't see him storming into the ring looking for revenge. What kind of a crybaby, what kind of a jackass are you JBL!?'

'MARK YEATON!?'

'Mark Yeaton!'

'Mark Yeaton could not get an appointment with my doorman. How dare you, in any way, put me in the same category as Mark Yeaton. I am the type of guy Chris, listen to this, you walk on eggshells around, i stick my hand out, that's the only way you touch me, i speak to you, you are allowed to speak back, it's that simple. You see, it's championship instinct.'

'Why don't you stop your whining, your bitching and your complaining, you sound like the worlds biggest, ugliest baby. You wanna talk about instinct? I got some instinct for ya, my instinct is that you're not going to be at Raw tonight, I will definitely be at Smackdown, on Friday night, to come pay you a visit, when you least expect it and get some damn answers!'

'You disrespectful, bleach-blonde punk! I think you better reconsider that Chris. You see i make deals, deals you read about in newspapers, deals you listen to on television. And that's what i've been doing, you see i talked to Mr.McMahon and y'know Chris while you had a heck of a match with Randy Orton, you almost had him beat, just a hair away...you won't be getting another one. Listen to me, you will not be getting another championship match. You come to Smackdown, you will not appear at the Royal Rumble. Y'see Mr. McMahon and I came to a little agreement. You mess with me again Chris, you will never, ever, EVER, EEEEEEEVERRR be champion, again. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha.'

'So that's it huh?'

'That's it pal!'

'You're gonna sit there hiding behind your microphone, via satellite, hiding behind that desk. What happened to you JBL? You see, you spent so much time on Wall Street you've become soft. You're a fatcan, a stuffed shirt, you lost your edge, man. I mean, what happened to the most dominant champion in Smackdown history? The asskicker, the destroyer? What happened to that guy hmm? What, he throw his boots away and sell his balls on Wall Street? You used to be categorized with such greats as Eddie Guerrero, Batista and Undertaker. And now you're categorized with such guys as Bill O'Rielly and Shaun Hannerty and Neil Kabuto, Joey Styles and Michael Cole. I know why you're not out here tonight JBL. It's because you've become what you always feared you'd become and that's irrelevant. You are no longer a wrestling God, John you're a wrestling afterthought.'

'...You question me? You question me? It's not enough! I gotta sit out there at that table and try to put over matches of guys who can't lace my damn boots! And now for you to question me, whether i am still a wrestling God? You see i've retired i'm not dead. Get this Chris, you wanna tug on Supermans cape? Get ready for the consequences! Get this, put it down, write it down, etch it in stone, JBL is coming to Raw! You wanna save us? Then i suggest this, you find a way to save Raw. I ran roughshod over Smackdown, i was the longest reigning World champion in Smackdown television history. And i was and you will find out Chris that i still am and i forever will be and God help you, when you find out in person i am a WRESTLING GOD!'

=====================================================================

A couple of years ago i posted a promo from Mick Foley decrying Cactus Jack shortly after Wrestlemania XIV before he returned as Dude Love and turned heel on Steve Austin prior to Unforgiven '98. This is from a couple weeks after Unforgiven, before Over the Edge where Foley decrys Dude Love and questions why he isn't number one contender and instead is having to face Terry Funk in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

[Mick Foley walks out to his Dude Love music, onto the Love Shack, in regular clothes holding his Dude Love attire in hand.]

'Cut this music, cut this music.

Does anybody here, know my name? Because to tell you the truth, i don't know who the hell i am anymore. At Unforgiven, i beat Stone Cold Steve Austin. No, i do not have the heavywieght title but, i came real close. And for those of you who have never been on the end of a Stone Cold asskicking, let me tell you, it doesn't feel all that good. If you were to ask Stone Cold Steve Ausitn how he felt the next day, well he'd probably say he didn't feel a whole hell of alot better. So, how do i get rewarded for my efforts at Unforgiven? By recieving a rematch? No. By being proclaimed the number one contender? No. You see, that honor went to...Goldust. The last time i checked my resume, i was going head to head with the heavywieght champion of the world! The last time i checked the resume of Goldust, that panty-wearing pansy, he was wearing a black teddy, in a womens neglig

Pogo The Clown promo before his 3 Way Dance with Abdullah The Butcher & Jake The Snake Roberts @ JCW BloodyMania.

"These motherfuckers got me in a fucking 3 way match tonight.

Let me tell you something Abdullah the motherfucking Butcher.

Let me tell you something old man.

If you try to fucking fork me with that motherfucking fork motherfucker,

I'm gonna fucking kick your motherfucking dentures down your fucking throat, boy!

You understand me?

Jake the fucking Snake.

Let me tell you something boy.

You pull that son of a fuck sidekick piece of fuck thing you got in that motherfucking bag,

and you put that motherfucker five fucking feet from me motherfucker,

I'm gonna fucking carve that fucking son of a bitch up

and shove it down Abby's motherfucking throat.

You got me boy?

Let me tell you something boys, you ain't never met nobody like me!"

4 Let me tell you something's

9 motherfuck's

10 fuck's

Interesting.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

Pogo The Clown promo before his 3 Way Dance with Abdullah The Butcher & Jake The Snake Roberts @ JCW BloodyMania."These motherfuckers got me in a fucking 3 way match tonight.Let me tell you something Abdullah the motherfucking Butcher.Let me tell you something old man.If you try to fucking fork me with that motherfucking fork motherfucker,I'm gonna fucking kick your motherfucking dentures down your fucking throat, boy!You understand me?Jake the fucking Snake.Let me tell you something boy.You pull that son of a fuck sidekick piece of fuck thing you got in that motherfucking bag,and you put that motherfucker five fucking feet from me motherfucker,I'm gonna fucking carve that fucking son of a bitch upand shove it down Abby's motherfucking throat.You got me boy?Let me tell you something boys, you ain't never met nobody like me!"4 Let me tell you something's9 motherfuck's10 fuck'sInteresting.

Nearly as much of a Sweary Mary as Zandig.

• 1 month later...

I know it's not a promo, but I had to write up New Jack's rant on Chris Benoit from his shoot with the Iron Sheik and Honky Tonk Man.***"Nancy was a goddamn friend of mine, alright. She was a friend of mine, and I worked with her and Chris at the same time. She was more of a friend of mine than that motherfucker was. And I don't give a fuck what she did; I don't give a fuck what she said, she didn't... what he did to her didn't justify - I don't give a fuck what it was. If she was off into some S and M shit, trust me, it didn't just start that motherfucking night, and it ended that motherfucking night. That motherfucker Chris was off into some mental shit all by himself. Fuck steroids, because somebody in this room done steroids before, and not just me - and you know what? I ain't never been convicted of choking no ho and killing her fucking kid, no."The kid didn't deserve to get killed, and she didn't deserve to get killed either, because first of all, you look at him. If the bitch mouth is that big, and you can't take it, then bitch, go and get the fuck on. If you got to smack the bitch upside the head, smack the bitch upside the head and go and get the fuck on. But it took a motherfucking straight one hundred percent uncut fucking coward to do what that motherfucker did."And it's motherfuckers that keep coming out to this day talking about what kind of a guy he was; that he was a good guy. Man, suck my dick. What you choke a kid's life, out his motherfucking body, and this kid's got your posters up on his wall, and got your action figures up, and your belt, and your wife is depending on you to take care of them and provide for them, even though she might have a big-ass motherfucking mouth, it ain't a motherfucking that that can justify you choking the life out that bitch and shooting you kid up with motherfucking Xanax and killing him too - I don't give a fuck. "And 'to death do us part' ain't nothing but some shit that somebody motherfucking wrote in a goddamn book or on a motherfucking piece of paper. If you can't take what the bitch is doing, if a smack don't goddamn do it, then leave that motherfucking bitch."And then his daddy comes on TV and tries to justify by saying, 'oh, he did the ECW, and that wasn't nothing but garbage wrestling because he got hit upside the head'. I'll show you ten tapes of Chris getting hit upside the head; I'll show you ten tapes of Chris putting his motherfucking hand in the way and his hand taking the shot. That motherfucker didn't never get hit with no motherfucking chair shot till his head crack, goddammit. He ain't never get hurt to that motherfucking level. I cracked my motherfucking skull and had shit coming out my nose, my ears and my fucking mouth. Didn't know who I was for goddamn four or five months - and it aint no... none of my kids ain't still living to this motherfucking day."So you know what? The day that he killed both of them, all the goddamn credit to him goes out the motherfucking window. Chris Benoit, I hope your motherfucking ass - if there is a heaven or a hell, I hope you go to hell and catch the fuck on fire for eternity motherfucker, because there ain't a motherfucking thing."And for all them motherfuckers trying to cover up for you and justify for you - fuck you and fuck them too. And for motherfuckers with Vince - like Vince - that tried to make excuses for you, fuck that motherfucker too, I'm sorry."I seen that shit as a kid growing up with my momma and fucking daddy and fuck that bullshit. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck."Nancy did not deserve to get the life choked out of her because you were on some psychotic shit. I don't give a fuck what nobody say. And for all you handpicked motherfuckers that Vince put on those fucking talkshows, and goddamn put Benoit over, I hope your kids born fucking retarded, because the shit didn't make no sense. From John Cena, all down to everybody else, talking about 'he was a good guy'. From fucking, the Million Dollar Man dude, talking about, 'he was a good guy'. Motherfucker, when you killed your seven year old son and when you choked the life out of your fucking wife, it ain't a montherfucking thing good should have came out of nobody's mouth about your punk ass. And I hope the maggots eat your motherfucking ass slow, you cocksucking motherfucker."And just like everybody else knew - the shit that Vince did, you still got away with it. Because it was a big thing in the news at one time, and all of a sudden, it died down, and it's WWE back to fucking normal, and it's the same thing. You got away again, with fucking murder. And Vince McMahon, you and the motherfuckers that work with you, all of you got blood on your hands, 'cause all of you motherfuckers is crooked and you just keep getting away with fucking murder."Yo had that cocksucker Brian, something or other, from Figure Four, something or other, whatever that bullshit was - Brian Alvarez - he come on talking about when Kronus died, talking about 'oh, it was drugs in ECW, and they ran rampant, and they were at ringside.' He a goddamn liar. Because bitch, I worked for ECW from 2000, I mean from ninety-motherfucking-four, ninety-five to 2000, and the only motherfucker died was motherfucking Louie Spicolli - the only one. But you look at the motherfuckers that work for fucking Vince ends up fucking dying, you goddamn cocksucker, you're averaging three a goddamn year. So gaddamn, do the motherfucking math."And then you pretend that you fire the motherfuckers on steroids - you didn't fire no-fucking-body. You took a piss test - anybody can piss in a motherfucking cup and put somebody else's name on it. That ain't a motherfucking test. That ain't a drug test, that's bullshit. You got people working in you fucking office - their job is to do office work and stay fucking clean, so Test can goddamn piss goddamn clean. And trust me, when you gave Test his name, you didn't give that motherfucker his name because Test, because he got good grades in fucking high school, motherfucker. He was a goddamn steroid freak, and you fucking know it. You ass done got away with murder, and you're gonna have to answer to some-fucking-body, somewhere, one motherfucking day. You're gonna have to. And I don't give a fuck what none of y'all say, but you look at your fucking track record."And you stand there and you pretend that you fire bodies - you didn't fire nobody. You paid off some contracts, you sent some people home early, you paid their contract up, and you was like, instead of like, 'I'm not gonna renew your shit any-fucking-way, so here you go. I need to let some of you go, here you go. Oh, by the way - y'all get sent home with pay.'"Bitch, I would not play the game like that. And for all you motherfuckers that are still playing it, and still up on the fence with the nuts resting on your forehead, you motherfuckers ought to tuck your dick between your legs and duct tape it, and run around the house and rub peanut better on you, 'cause you ain't a fucking man. You's a bunch of goddamn fucking cowards."And Brian Pillman - I'm sorry - Brian... Chris Benoit, you was a fucking coward. You was a straight fucking coward. Choke your fucking wife till she fucking... till the life left her body. You choke your son till the life left his body. And then you took a fucking cable, put it round your neck, and had the nerve to put some padding betwen it, just in case the bitch didn't go right. Fuck you."

• 9 months later...

After quoting this topic in another topic, I thought I would resurrect it due to it being so awesome.

I hereby nominate this for UKFF Gold, and will now update the full index of what has been posted so far ...

INDEX SO FAR (WRESTLERS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY):

ARN ANDERSON

Page 2 = talks about fighting the nWo, September 1996

Page 6 = talks about his spot in The Horsemen, 1997.

BOBBY HEENAN

Page 10 = his entire acceptance speech when inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, 2004.

BRET HART

Page 8 = interrupting Bulldog vs Owen to form the new Hart Foundation, 1997

Page 11 = promo before his first WWF Title defence, against Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series 1992

BRIAN PILLMAN

Page 7 = promo from King of The Ring 1996

CHRIS JERICHO

Page 13 = interrupting The Rock at his WWF debut, August 1999

Page 13 = Jericho talking about JBL costing him the WWE Title, December 2007

CM PUNK

Page 2 = compares Raven to his father, ROH in 2003

COLT CABANA

Page 7 = ring introduction about threesomes he'd like to have, from ROH in 2005

DREW GALLOWAY

Page 9 = promo before his ICW return.

DUSTY RHODES

Page 3 = promo about the Honky Tonk Man before their SummerSlam 1989 match

Page 6 = promo about Ted Dibiase and Thweet Thapphire at SummerSlam 1990

EDDIE GUERRERO

Page 5 = talks about Eric Bischoff and quits, WCW 1998

Page 8 = two promos building up his upcoming World Title match with Lesnar, February 2004

EDDIE KINGSTON

Page 6 = talks about Chris Hero from CZW

EDGE

Page 3 = talks about Matt Hardy on RAW in August 2005

GOLDUST

Page 11 = promo about Razor Ramon from In Your House 5, December 1995

HULK HOGAN

Page 1 = turns heel at Bash at The Beach 1996

Page 5 = talks about doggy-paddling the Hulkamaniacs to safety at WrestleMania IV

Page 10 = the first ever "Preceding announcement has been paid for by the New World Order" thing from Nitro, 1996.

Page 11 = another nWo announcement from Nitro in 1996

INSANE CLOWN POSSE

Page 4 = introducing their new wrestler, who is dead.

JACK TUNNEY

Page 13 = announcement that Jake 'The Snake' Roberts would be banned from Survivor Series 1991

JAKE ROBERTS

Page 1 = promo before match with Ted Dibiase at WrestleMania VI

Page 1 = promo from Survivor Series 1991 about Macho & Liz

Page 1 = promo before his match with Macho Man at Tuesday In Texas

Page 8 = promo before his match with Undertaker at WrestleMania VIII

Page 9 = promo after his match with Macho Man at Tuesday In Texas

JEFF JARRETT

Page 11 = promo from In Your House 5, December 1995.

JIM CORNETTE

Page 1 = promo about real legends and the nWo, from RAW 1997

Page 4 = promo on RAW about Icons and "Age In The Cage", October 1997

Page 11 = promo following Yokozuna's match with Lex Luger at WrestleMania X

Page 11 = promo from SummerSlam 1993 before Yokozuna's match with Lex Luger

JIM ROSS

Page 10 = turning heel on Raw in September 1996

JIMMY JACOBS

Page 11 = promo with Lacey backstage at Ring Of Honor in February 2007

JOEL GERTNER

Page 3 = his first ring introduction in the ECW Arena for 5 years: June 2005

JOEY STYLES

Page 10 = quitting WWE, from Raw in May 2006.

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD

Page 9 = promo from ECW One Night Stand 2006

Page 11 = promo about Shawn Michaels on Raw in February 2007

Page 13 = face to face with Chris Jericho the day after costing him the WWE Title, December 2007

KURT ANGLE

Page 6 = talks about Iraq, France, black people and Jesus.

MICHAEL HAYES

Page 4 = gets in Edge's face on RAW, December 2005

MICK FOLEY

Page 2 = Cactus Jack promo from ECW in 1995 about being softcore

Page 4 = Cactus Jack quits the WWF, RAW in April 1998

Page 6 = Mankind sit-down interview with J.R. on RAW in 1997

Page 6 = Mick Foley talks about Ric Flair on RAW in August 2006

Page 7 = Cactus Jack talks about siding with Dreamer in his feud with Sandman, ECW 1994

Page 13 = the day after Unforgiven in April 1998, calling out Vince McMahon

MIKE AWESOME

Page 8 = promo from ECW Guilty As Charged 2000, before his match with Spike Dudley

NEW JACK

Page 3 = talks about ECW and returning to the Arena, June 2005

Page 12 = returning to ECW after spending a month in prison, March 1996

Page 13 = his views on the Benoit incident from a shoot interview

PAUL HEYMAN

Page 1 = anti-WWF promo from RAW six days before Survivor Series 2001

Page 6 = blasts TNN from ECW Hardcore TV .... on TNN

POGO THE CLOWN

Page 13 = sweary-mary promo from JCW BloodyMania, 2007.

RAVEN

Page 2 = promo from 1995 about drunks beating him up in childhood and as an adult

Page 7 = ring introduction from Sabu Tribute Show in December 2004

Page 10 = promo about Sandman, Stevie Richards & Terry Funk from before ECW Barely Legal

Page 12 = short promo about how he wanted to punish Tommy Dreamer for stealing Beulah, 1996

Page 12 = promo about Dreamer after returning to ECW, from Anarchy Rulz in September 1999

RHINO

Page 6 = Talks about violence and being fellated by Jasmin St Clair, from Guilty As Charged 2001

RIC FLAIR

Page 1 = promo after winning the WWF Title at Royal Rumble 1992

Page 2 = return to WCW on Nitro in September 1998

Page 2 = Speech from the final WCW Nitro in March 2001

Page 8 = questioning Carlito's commitment to wrestling, from Raw in Feb 2007

ROCK, THE

Page 7 = sings the 12 Days of Christmas to Test

Page 12 = The Rock in concert from Raw in March 2003

ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Page 6 = promo from a cell in Alcatraz, February 1997

Page 12 = promo questioning the Mountie's sexuality, before Royal Rumble in January 1992

SABU

Page 6 = calls out Taz. ECW in March 1997

SHANE DOUGLAS

Page 4 = post-match speech after winning the NWA Title, 1994

Page 6 = promo about Justin Credible before their match at CyberSlam '99

Page 11 = 'Dean' Douglas promo from In Your House 5, December 1995

SHANE McMAHON

Page 11 = poem about The Big Show before their last man standing match, 2001.

SHAWN MICHAELS

Page 3 = jokes with Maria about (The) Edge

Page 13 = the infamous "lost my smile" speech from February 1997

STEVE AUSTIN

Page 2 = promo in ECW 1995 about being fired from WCW by Eric Bischoff

Page 5 = acceptance speech after winning King of The Ring 1996

Page 5 = talks to Sandman, Mikey & Woman about becoming ECW Champion, 1995

Page 5 = rants about the direction of WWF, "Byte This" March 2002.

Page 13 = promos from his feud with Kurt Angle in summer 2001.

TED DIBIASE

Page 8 = buying Sweet Sapphire at SummerSlam 1990

TRACY SMOTHERS

Page 7 = he ain't wearin' no dress, from 1PW in 2006

Page 8 = promo on Jay Phoenix, from ICW in October 2006

VINCE McMAHON

Page 13 = called out by Mick Foley in April 1998, motivates him.

VINCE RUSSO

Page 3 = Talks about Hulk Hogan at Bash At The Beach 2000

WILLIAM REGAL

Page 3 = angry promo about Triple H, RAW 2004

X-PAC

Page 12 = promo about Hogan & Bischoff, after returning to the WWF in March 1998

ZACK SABRE JR.

Page 7 = why they don't let him talk, Hammerlock in 2006.

:thumbsup: